Wycombe v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just added Chelsea TV for the pre-season stuff....still no HD???

At least proper football is back.

Looks like Kane and Ake full-backs, Christensen and Chalobah centre back and then Bamford up front with the midfielders either going 433 or 4231.

Not going to read much into this as I reckon a couple of those players could be off (Romeu and maybe Kane) whilst a few others will probably get loan moves. Nice day for Matt Bloomfield who is a very good guy by all accounts.

Worth it just to see someone wearing the No.9 shirt who isn't Torres.

I would watch it but Kate Abdo has just started her 3 hour shift on sky sports news and is looking absolutely stunning. Got my priorities bang on.

Lucky you :D The day she left the german ssn was the day i stopped watching it :cry:

Adams Park is a funny old ground. Middle of nowhere and every time I've been there (to watch Wasps) it's been pissing with rain.

Don't think I've ever seen it this sunny.

Bizarre that Salah isn't in the squad tonight. Hope it's just a little niggle.

Jody Morris still rocking the beard.