Who's Next To Be Bought ?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to see us with a proper attacking threat on the wings again - kind of like the side Mourinho had before he dismantled it in fact!

I think Bentley could do a good job for us, he's got loads of potential and he's English. Wouldn't say no to Ribery either. And what we really need is someone potent up front as well, our goal difference was pretty poor this season, we really need to address that. I think Berbatov's a bit of an arse, but he could do well for us with the right players around him - and he wouldnt need to settle into the PL either. Sod the defensive game we've been bored with over the last few years, efficient it may well be but its bored the arse off me tbh. I just wanna see us play football worthy of competing and winning at the the top level.

Edited by misschief

I'd love to see us with a proper attacking threat on the wings again - kind of like the side Mourinho had before he dismantled it in fact!

I think Bentley could do a good job for us, he's got loads of potential and he's English. Wouldn't say no to Ribery either. And what we really need is someone potent up front as well, our goal difference was pretty poor this season, we really need to address that. I think Berbatov's a bit of an arse, but he could do well for us with the right players around him - and he wouldnt need to settle into the PL either. Sod the defensive game we've been bored with over the last few years, efficient it may well be but its bored the arse off me tbh. I just wanna see us play football worthy of competing and winning at the the top level.

Gotta agree, I do like Bentley alot. Plus, he's young and has plenty of time to mature into a great player. Would love to see him and Cole on the wings, but Ribery would be the ideal man to bring in, in my opinion, because he has the added experience of already being world-class.

I don't think Scott Sinclair is anywhere near being good enough quality to play for Chelsea on a regular basis anytime in the near future, so i think we do have to bring somebody new in... i personally think Downing would be a good acquisition because i had a bad opinion of him before seeing him play on numerous occassions this season and my opinion has changed

LMao, what a joker you are, the folly is unbelievable even. you said it yourself. the same bad opinion you had about Downing now you have it about Sinclair and when you have seen him on numerous occassions maybe you will be change your flimsy opinion.

by the way downing is not Chelsea class. i ll rather stick with Malouda than have downing

we can trade the tripsych painting roman buy for both ribery and dos santos...lol

dos santos will cost 14 mill at max

while 30 for ribery is huge....

can use the left over to sign another player

Edited by kbchel

Oh Hell Yeah WE ARE!!!.....doesnt mean we spend ridiculous amount of money on players. We did it before....SWP, Sheva?... Bells Ring?

i think what he means is that we are asked a different price than the other teams just cos we are Chelsea..

Edited by bombayblue™

I love doing this. Its like playing a jackpot without putting money on line.

Outs: Ben Haim(5milliion), Sidwell(4 million) (although i think he will be loaned), pizzaro(6 million), Drogba(19million), SWP(14 million), Belleti(6 million)(he wasnt bad actually), Sheva (10 million), Makalele (10 million)

Ins: Boswinga(16 million), Dos Santos(17 million), Huntelaar(17 million), Di santo(2 million). Anelka(13million), ivanovic(9 million)

Sold: 74 million

Bought: 74 million.

P.S: Subject to change based on my whims. :whistling:

I love doing this. Its like playing a jackpot without putting money on line.

Outs: Ben Haim(5milliion), Sidwell(4 million) (although i think he will be loaned), pizzaro(6 million), Drogba(19million), SWP(14 million), Belleti(6 million)(he wasnt bad actually), Sheva (10 million), Makalele (10 million)

Sold: 74 million

Ben Haim will never get £5m.

Belletti was signed for under £1m, he's not gonna sell for £6m a season later when he's just got older.

Makele for £10m? You're mad, no one will pay that much for someone that old.

And tbh I doubt Drogba or SWP will go for that much either. Or Sheva.

Ben Haim will never get £5m.

Belletti was signed for under £1m, he's not gonna sell for £6m a season later when he's just got older.

Makele for £10m? You're mad, no one will pay that much for someone that old.

And tbh I doubt Drogba or SWP will go for that much either. Or Sheva.

Ben Haim will definately get 5 million, simply because a mid table team wouldbuy him not to bench him but to play in the starting line up.

Belleti, was bought for 5 million not 1 million. And he has not done bad to be honest. He was benched at Barca throughout the season and we bought him for 5. He will definately go for more than 5 million.

Makalele for 10 million, hmm may be a bit too much.

Drogba, definately 19 million.

SWP will definetly fetch you more than 10 million simply because he will start the match when he plays for mid table teams and that gives us an incentive to sell him at a higher price.

Did you seriously think Robben would go for 24 million?

Ben Haim will definately get 5 million, simply because a mid table team wouldbuy him not to bench him but to play in the starting line up.

Belleti, was bought for 5 million not 1 million. And he has not done bad to be honest. He was benched at Barca throughout the season and we bought him for 5. He will definately go for more than 5 million.

Makalele for 10 million, hmm may be a bit too much.

Drogba, definately 19 million.

SWP will definetly fetch you more than 10 million simply because he will start the match when he plays for mid table teams and that gives us an incentive to sell him at a higher price.

Did you seriously think Robben would go for 24 million?

Who the hell is going to spend 5 million on Belletti, 6 million on Pizarro or even 10milion on Makelele.

Get a grip.