Who's Next To Be Bought ?

i remember abramovich coming out with a statement that even if anyone offer 100 mill for drog, terry or lamps(im not sure) he will not sell...

that is quite encouraging

You sure it was Roman?...He hardly gives any statements. Has given just 3 business interviews in his life...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should be....it just happen in the past transfer window...the august one....

a statement release about not letting either terry drog or lamps go....even for 100 million....

anyone remember that???

I'm not saying anything else about Essien other than I remember him saying he'll play anywhere for the team but he didn't say its because he loves the club. Its because the guy is as about as professional as they come, which is why you will never hear him talking about a move like that fuckwit Drogba. The test is when a club enquires......and they will.

I don't think there will any more stories about us being linked to players until after the CL final now. Any new announcements could cause player unrest before the big game, but i would expect afterwards a bit of a flurry of activity to get some deals tied down.

I hope for Rafael Van der Vaart...

In case Lamps decided to go Van der Vaart has the skills in reaplacing him...and he is quite an offensive guy, so he also can be a top-scorer...

(i know i repeat myself, but i would really appreciate that :) )

Why does everyone assume that Essien 'loves the club'? He signed a five year deal because Chelsea offered him a fucking whopping pay rise! And why did Chelsea offer him a payrise? Because other European super clubs were sniffing around.

Well, no that's not entirely true is it?? What if Essien said to Chelsea that he didn't want to sign the deal even though it was a huge pay rise? We'd all be sweating over his future. As long as he is happy at the club, it's up to Chelsea to find the right deal for him!

Besides, Chelsea shoulden't get rid of Essien. He's far too much of an important player. Teams like Real Madrid are greedy fuckers anyway. They stole Arjen Robben, they're not taking away Michael Essien!!

I think a left sided midfielder is a must... he gets a lot of stick but personally i'd love to see Stewart Downing at the Bridge.. he's a quality little player

I think a left sided midfielder is a must... he gets a lot of stick but personally i'd love to see Stewart Downing at the Bridge.. he's a quality little player

Please tell me you are joking!! My god i couldn't think of many worse players for us to sign for that position....

Please tell me you are joking!! My god i couldn't think of many worse players for us to sign for that position....

Nah, i've been to watch Middlesbrough a couple of times this season with a mate from University and he's impressed me every time i've seen him... like i said he gets a lot of stick but he scores, and creates goals and he's far better than Malouda

Nah, i've been to watch Middlesbrough a couple of times this season with a mate from University and he's impressed me every time i've seen him... like i said he gets a lot of stick but he scores, and creates goals and he's far better than Malouda

We have made the mistake of buying average players before due to hype and it just doesn't work. I would much rather play Sinclair than sign Downing, Sidwell, SWP, Malouda, Ben Haim, Pizarro ect... should all act as warning as to the type of players we should be looking for.

We have made the mistake of buying average players before due to hype and it just doesn't work. I would much rather play Sinclair than sign Downing, Sidwell, SWP, Malouda, Ben Haim, Pizarro ect... should all act as warning as to the type of players we should be looking for.

I don't think Scott Sinclair is anywhere near being good enough quality to play for Chelsea on a regular basis anytime in the near future, so i think we do have to bring somebody new in... i personally think Downing would be a good acquisition because i had a bad opinion of him before seeing him play on numerous occassions this season and my opinion has changed

I think we need pace in that position and that's something Downing doesn't have much of.

I agree, we have been seriously lacking in the wings since Duff and Robbens departure, we need to get the best now and make us fly again. We have falling into signing average players who look good in an average team and i would hate to see us do it again.

forget about downing....remember when wright phillips was so good for man city????we need player with the class of ballack and terry in the wings....

messi, ribery, ronaldinho....those are what i want to see in our wings

ps...an on form ronaldinho....the ronaldinho Chelsea defence failed to contain

Edited by DavidEU

Give Malouda time. This is exactly what happened with Ballack, and he is making the doubters eat their words. Anyone who watches Ligue Un will know Malouda is a fantastic player, he merely needs a season to settle.

Give Malouda time. This is exactly what happened with Ballack, and he is making the doubters eat their words. Anyone who watches Ligue Un will know Malouda is a fantastic player, he merely needs a season to settle.

I agree why is everyone so eager to get rid of malouda. He has not been great

but these players from france need time like drogba did.

I wouldn't want to give Malouda anymoretime, not because I think he is shit because clearly he isn't but because the lazy fucker showed no fight at all for most of the season, you don't need time to try or give 100% that should just be something he does even when things aren't going so well.