Raphael Varane

Sidzeret

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I still can`t quote on here so..)

@ Willander.

Great Britain is not the English National team..Great Britain is made up of England,Wales,Scotland and Northern Ireland..Welsh,Scottish and Northern Irish people are just as British as English.the only time Great Britain has a team in football is during the Olympics.

Britons are an ancient people who came from Wales, England and Southern Scotland who were forced back into Wales by the Normans & Saxons who took over most of England..therefore arguably only the true Britons are from Wales.

British and Britons are not quite the same thing..it`s complicated but when the English are the only ones classed as British or Britons it`s totally inaccurate.

John Terry fears for Chelsea future if boss Jose Mourinho leaves him out at West Brom with inquiries made over Raphael Varane.

- Jose Mourinho substituted John Terry against Manchester City last week

- But Terry expects to be back in the side to face West Brom on Sunday

- Chelsea are pursuing John Stones and have asked about Raphael Varane

- They remain interested in Paul Pogba but his £80m price tag is too high

article-3207373-2B96A58300000578-879_964

LINK. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3207373/John-Terry-fears-Chelsea-future-boss-Jose-Mourinho-leaves-against-West-Brom-substitution-Manchester-City.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly, I begin to love this summer market.

Obviously signing Varane is now impossible. Especially after Otamendi has gone to Manchester City, because Real Madrid do not have time to sign another player for centre-back.

But I do not know, It is exciting to read that kind of news .... Pogba, Varane, Stones ...

Our possibilities are:

1. Varane and Pogba are great friends (the best among them).

2. Varane loves Jose.

3. Real Madrid has renewed this month the contract of Pepe and Ramos.

4. Varane wants to be important for his team to be the captain of France in Euro 2016.

5. With 40 million pounds (the price of Stones) Varane could be possible if he puts pressure.

But I do not want to to delude me ... for now.

Regards.

Oh fuck!! Theres still a chance of me losing both me dangleys IF we make my dream of a Zouma/Varane/Pogba uniting happen!!

I know the odds of us even signing 1 is really low but OMG what a thought. Its gimme a moist patch just thinking about it.

kaughing_zps3sdex97u.gif

John Terry fears for Chelsea future if boss Jose Mourinho leaves him out at West Brom with inquiries made over Raphael Varane.

- Jose Mourinho substituted John Terry against Manchester City last week

- But Terry expects to be back in the side to face West Brom on Sunday

- Chelsea are pursuing John Stones and have asked about Raphael Varane

- They remain interested in Paul Pogba but his £80m price tag is too high

article-3207373-2B96A58300000578-879_964

LINK. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3207373/John-Terry-fears-Chelsea-future-boss-Jose-Mourinho-leaves-against-West-Brom-substitution-Manchester-City.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly, I begin to love this summer market.

Obviously signing Varane is now impossible. Especially after Otamendi has gone to Manchester City, because Real Madrid do not have time to sign another player for centre-back.

But I do not know, It is exciting to read that kind of news .... Pogba, Varane, Stones ...

Our possibilities are:

1. Varane and Pogba are great friends (the best among them).

2. Varane loves Jose.

3. Real Madrid has renewed this month the contract of Pepe and Ramos.

4. Varane wants to be important for his team to be the captain of France in Euro 2016.

5. With 40 million pounds (the price of Stones) Varane could be possible if he puts pressure.

But I do not want to to delude me ... for now.

Regards.

varane and pogba will be a dream!

in my opinion we need to sign pogba now and for the defender ( varane waiting january)

we could sign him pointing on his friendship with pogba and his disapponting for the pepe's new deal, hoping he don't play much until january

Don't believe for a second it's going to happen, but if ever there was a time it's definitely now. Let's be honest, in a choice between Rafa Benitez and Mourinho...

Starting player under Mou or bench warmer under FSW.

Should think about it twice before the euro

Starting player under Mou or bench warmer under FSW.

Should think about it twice before the euro

True, competiton to be France's CB partnership should be quite interesting now. They've certainly got options; Mangala, Sakho, Zouma, Varane, Laporte, Koscielny even Mathieu! What a time lol

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You