Raphael Varane

Sidzeret

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First sentence from that article tells everything.

Jose Mourinho’s Chelsea side look well set to defend their Premier League crown but the Portuguese evidently still wants to strengthen in certain areas.

If we are all set to defend our title then Varane is really available for 19m. Sadly we're not.

First sentence from that article tells everything.

Jose Mourinho’s Chelsea side look well set to defend their Premier League crown but the Portuguese evidently still wants to strengthen in certain areas.

If we are all set to defend our title then Varane is really available for 19m. Sadly we're not.

But the whole point is IF we are prepared to offer £39 mill for Stones then why the fuck dont we at least try to show we want to have a go for Varane. I know which one I would prefere!! mad_zpslyxac5ta.gif

Another match more... and Varane is on the bench.

Keylor Navas; Carvajal, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo; Kroos, Casemiro, Lucas Vázquez, Isco, Cheryshev, y Jesé.

I hope this guy rethink his future with Real Madrid before the end of August and maybe RaFAT Benitez is helping us from Madrid.

Regards.

Another match more... and Varane is on the bench.

Keylor Navas; Carvajal, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo; Kroos, Casemiro, Lucas Vázquez, Isco, Cheryshev, y Jesé.

I hope this guy rethink his future with Real Madrid before the end of August and maybe RaFAT Benitez is helping us from Madrid.

Regards.

Friendly. He started in the CL SF bro, we ain't getting him.

We should turn to Everton, tell them to fuck themselves, and go and get Varane instead IMO. There's an absolute gulf between the two in terms of ability, but surely the €48 million Everton want for Stones would be enough to secure Varane's signature?

I would ejaculate in my pants if we signed him.

Forget him, I don't think 2 rising French CB are willing to strike for starter with 2 Britons (one is club-trained captain, another is vice-captain British national team) at the same time.

We should turn to Everton, tell them to fuck themselves, and go and get Varane instead IMO. There's an absolute gulf between the two in terms of ability, but surely the €48 million Everton want for Stones would be enough to secure Varane's signature?

Varane's market value may well be 50m euros but to Real Madrid he will be worth more - he is their future at CB.

I think a world record bid would be needed to pry him away - possibly £70 or 80m.

Varane's market value may well be 50m euros but to Real Madrid he will be worth more - he is their future at CB.

I think a world record bid would be needed to pry him away - possibly £70 or 80m.

I see him as their future Captain too.

Only way I seriously see us getting him is to either offer that sort of money or he gets pissed off warming the bench and we can snag him if he asks for a leave.

Id still happily donate my left dangley to get him tho.

I see him as their future Captain too.

Only way I seriously see us getting him is to either offer that sort of money or he gets pissed off warming the bench and we can snag him if he asks for a leave.

Id still happily donate my left dangley to get him tho.

And mine. Phenomenal CB pairing of Zoum Zoum-Varane maybe might even top Carvalho-Terry.

But we'd have to pay Ronaldo levels of money for him.

And mine. Phenomenal CB pairing of Zoum Zoum-Varane maybe might even top Carvalho-Terry.

But we'd have to pay Ronaldo levels of money for him.

Id do it!!!!!!!

Its my fantasy to have Happy/Varane/Pogba together. Id be in ecstasy!!!! XTC_zpsxwdooejl.gif

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You