Chelsea v Newcastle

Jase

I think Eto'o is having yet another great match, as well as Hazard.

We are a little bit shakier in the defense than usual, or am I wrong? If so, is it fair to say we miss JT?

Matic is awesome. Yeah, he still makes a few silly mistakes, but the way he protects and shields the ball and the way he harasses the opponents and tackles them is mind blowing.

Oh Chels, you make me so happy!!!!!

not a good game by any means. defensively shaky, offensively we can not do that much. especially our positional attack is bad and our build-up way too slow. Willan and Oscar completely useless today. Our counter-attacking is mouth watering though.

not a good game by any means. defensively shaky, offensively we can not do that much. especially our positional attack is bad and our build-up way too slow. Willan and Oscar completely useless today. Our counter-attacking is mouth watering though.

Worst troll post lever.