Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

33 minutes ago, 1905didierblue said:

60 mil and we can start talking. Hate them with a passion. The way they fucked us over lukaku was just embarassing. 50mil. NO. 60mil. No. 70, no, 80, no 85, no 90. Cunts.

Everton were fucking us about with stones Lukaku choice utd over Chelsea  we were never going to get Lukaku

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Everton were fucking us about with stones Lukaku choice utd over Chelsea  we were never going to get Lukaku

Oh yes. Stones too.

But I think start of the window, lukaku's was valued at 50mil-ish. And that shit kept on rising and rising.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Zouma set to hand in transfer request to push through Everton move

https://www.nsno.co.uk/everton-news/2019/07/zouma-set-to-hand-in-transfer-request-to-push-through-everton-move/

Reports today are suggesting that Kurt Zouma could be ready to push hard for a move to Everton this summer.

The Daily Star report claims that The Mirror have got the scoop that Evertonians have been waiting for – that the Blues could be set to sign Zouma on a permanent deal.

Zouma had a successful loan spell at Goodison Park last season and Marco Silva is keen to add him to the squad permanently.

A transfer ban affecting Chelsea – and new manager Frank Lampard arriving – this summer was initially thought to have got in the way of the transfer, but Silva could be about to get his man if these reports are true.

snip

5 hours ago, Vesper said:

Zouma set to hand in transfer request to push through Everton move

https://www.nsno.co.uk/everton-news/2019/07/zouma-set-to-hand-in-transfer-request-to-push-through-everton-move/

Reports today are suggesting that Kurt Zouma could be ready to push hard for a move to Everton this summer.

The Daily Star report claims that The Mirror have got the scoop that Evertonians have been waiting for – that the Blues could be set to sign Zouma on a permanent deal.

Zouma had a successful loan spell at Goodison Park last season and Marco Silva is keen to add him to the squad permanently.

A transfer ban affecting Chelsea – and new manager Frank Lampard arriving – this summer was initially thought to have got in the way of the transfer, but Silva could be about to get his man if these reports are true.

snip

I won't be distraught if he leaves. His lack of ability and composure on the ball will be what stops him from becoming elite and when Rudiger is back fit (which hopefully will be fairly shortly into the season) he'll be almost certainly 4th choice. 

It is also probably the best time to sell him in all honesty as Everton will be desperate to get him back after a successful loan spell and be prepared to pay big money for him. Add to that what Maguire is seemingly going for (which is quite frankly a joke), and we should surely be looking to cream £40-50m out of Everton for essentially a 4th choice centre back for us.

I also see more potential upside in Tomori too, who is far more comfortable on the ball and comes with the benefits of being homegrown. In this season where Luiz isn't getting any younger and Rudiger may need to be eased back in, games should be available for him to still play and continue his development at the highest level.

Just now, Superblue_1986 said:

I won't be distraught if he leaves. His lack of ability and composure on the ball will be what stops him from becoming elite and when Rudiger is back fit (which hopefully will be fairly shortly into the season) he'll be almost certainly 4th choice. 

It is also probably the best time to sell him in all honesty as Everton will be desperate to get him back after a successful loan spell and be prepared to pay big money for him. Add to that what Maguire is seemingly going for (which is quite frankly a joke), and we should surely be looking to cream £40-50m out of Everton for essentially a 4th choice centre back for us.

I also see more potential upside in Tomori too, who is far more comfortable on the ball and comes with the benefits of being homegrown. In this season where Luiz isn't getting any younger and Rudiger may need to be eased back in, games should be available for him to still play and continue his development at the highest level.

Leicester are on the verge of tossing out 45 MILLION QUID for Lewis Dunk, roflmaoooo

surely we can get around £40m for Zouma

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Leicester are on the verge of tossing out 45 MILLION QUID for Lewis Dunk, roflmaoooo

surely we can get around £40m for Zouma

Yeah that's just as crazy as the Maguire numbers. Based on these deals and how hard we usually negotiate with our sales I think we should be pushing closer to £50m, even if that includes some add-ons.

It is one of the positives we can take from our transfer ban, we're in no hurry to ship players out with no incomings and can "hardball" as much as we feel like.

2 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Yeah that's just as crazy as the Maguire numbers. Based on these deals and how hard we usually negotiate with our sales I think we should be pushing closer to £50m, even if that includes some add-ons.

It is one of the positives we can take from our transfer ban, we're in no hurry to ship players out with no incomings and can "hardball" as much as we feel like.

Lewis Dunk is a hack, and will be 28 in a few months, I understand 'English tax' but still, that is just silly money

Zouma will not cut it at our level imo, if we can get 40 plus then let him go. We need a big fucking war chest come next summer, so I wouldnt be against it. And look at those fees man, it totally out of control. 80-90M for Maguire? How is that in any shape or form a good value? Fuck me utd are stupid if they pay up.

7 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Zouma will not cut it at our level imo, if we can get 40 plus then let him go. We need a big fucking war chest come next summer, so I wouldnt be against it. And look at those fees man, it totally out of control. 80-90M for Maguire? How is that in any shape or form a good value? Fuck me utd are stupid if they pay up.

especially given this

On 18 July 2019, de Ligt signed for Serie A champions Juventus on a five year deal for €75 million (£67.5m).

de Ligt is only 19 and already in the top 7 to 10 CB's in the world

I can name 20 plus I would take over Harry Maguire, who also turns 27 this season, so his re-sale value is shit after 5 years 

52 minutes ago, Vesper said:

especially given this

On 18 July 2019, de Ligt signed for Serie A champions Juventus on a five year deal for €75 million (£67.5m).

de Ligt is only 19 and already in the top 7 to 10 CB's in the world

I can name 20 plus I would take over Harry Maguire, who also turns 27 this season, so his re-sale value is shit after 5 years 

You said it man.....its bunkers for real. Why is therer such a heavy fee for Eng players I will never know? Its like its a rare crown you are buying, I would get it if it was a peak Lamps or JT etc.....but now a days Zaha costs close to 80M.....get the fuck out of here with that horse shit.

The truth about Everton target Kurt Zouma 'handing in Chelsea transfer request'

KURT ZOUMA has not handed in a transfer request at Chelsea despite reports suggesting he has.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/793227/Everton-Kurt-Zouma-Chelsea-transfer-request

Chelsea though have the cloud of a transfer ban hanging over them and are reluctant to see any of their players leave.

Everton want the Frenchman back on Merseyside having already made Andre Gomes’s loan move permanent from Barcelona in a £22m deal.

But Zouma is not prepared to force through a move away from Stamford Bridge

He suffered a major knee injury in 2016 and has since spent subsequent seasons on loan at Stoke and Everton.

But the 24-year-old proved his worth last season for the Toffees and that has seen new blues boss Frank Lampard go public with his desire to keep Zouma.

“I want him here, simple as that,” he said.

“We are competitive with the centre-backs we have in the team and he had a very good season at Everton and I can understand why they want him.

“He’s a Chelsea player and I want him.”

Chelsea are even ready to loan out England Under 21 star Fikayo Timori to ensure Zouma’s playing time doesn’t suffer.

Last season David Luiz and Antonio Rudiger established a partnership in the centre of defence under Maurizio Sarri.

Danish star Andreas Christensen is also in the mix as Chelsea look to forge the necessary combinations ahead of their season opener against Manchester United.

snip

Funny thing is, from these pre-season games I've been more impressed by Tomori than Zouma.

If Lampard wants the same marauding CB system he had at Derby then I would think Tomori is more suited to it than Zouma is. Which is sad since I think we all like Zouma a lot.

Reports defender Kurt Zouma has handed in a transfer request to Chelsea are incorrect, according to Sky Sports.

Zouma is currently on a pre-season tour with the club after spending last season on loan at Everton

The France international started last Friday's friendly defeat against Kawasaki Frontale alongside David Luiz in central defence.

After the match, new manager Frank Lampard said he understood why there was interest in Zouma, but that he liked the player and insisted “he’s a Chelsea player”.

Chelsea are currently under a FIFA transfer embargo and cannot sign any players during the next two windows. 

12 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Honestly would rather see Christensen given more game time and Tomori being used in cup games if it means we can get 30 or 40m for him. Good defender but struggles on the ball for me still.

Every top club has ball playing CB’s, and even lower clubs are trying to follow suit. 

Rudiger, Christensen,Luiz,Tomori