Man City v Chelsea

Jase

Very good first half. City could have scored early and made things difficult but we came on strong and dominated for a long period. Ivanovic's goal was brilliant. City is missing 3 regular starters and it shows. Dimicheilis has been awful and Dzeko is no Aguero. I have a feeling there will be more goals to come so we need to keep the pressure on.

One thing I've learned in football: there is no way to win without annoying someone. The more they complain about your team, the better, because it means you are annoying them, and are winning.

Regardless of what happens in the second half, it was a perfect lineup for the job. I did complain about the starting XI against WH, but today it made sense - win, draw, or lose.