Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

Again. This is why we said he should have been given a chance to perform but he wasn't.

Anyway, we can't judge the value of our buy until next season, when he's settled in the PL. As we've learnt, Serie A success means nothing in the PL, and maybe we should consider this factor when the Pogba question comes up again next summer. United must have let him go for a reason.

I'm glad we let him go to Fiorentina...this way he gets to enjoy his football and play regularly in a league that suits his skills

I'm guessing this is Nike's second account. LOL!

Reports of his coming as Adidas were pretty off to be honest. Kudos for brand loyalty.

Concerning salah vs cuadrado, the exchange makes no sense to me esp because salah is a lot younger. Difficult to know what the laches did not see in salah - perhaps not improving the way they expected him to.

Reports of his coming as Adidas were pretty off to be honest. Kudos for brand loyalty.

Concerning salah vs cuadrado, the exchange makes no sense to me esp because salah is a lot younger. Difficult to know what the laches did not see in salah - perhaps not improving the way they expected him to.

He just wasn't given a chance. I am more than sure Salah will get 10+ goals come the end of the season.

Its actually worrying [emoji14] I am serious. If he turns out to be another De Bruyne think I am gonna lose my mind haha

He will probably be more of a revelation than De Bruyne. We'll see if Mourinho has any sense about him come the summer, but Salah will decide his future.