Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

I would sell Salah for no player in return nevermind a WC/decent player. He brings no value whatsover to the team and I'm surprised some posters are even against the idea of selling him.

Yeah, me too. Never wanted him to begin with but he was signed so I supported. However, I'd much rather his spot in the squad went to someone like Boga.

Well he won't be going away to the AFCONs in Jan. It is almost impossible now for Egypt to reach it now.

Had a tenner on them to win... what a waste of time that was. Salah every bit as wasteful as he is with Chelsea...

Had a tenner on them to win... what a waste of time that was. Salah every bit as wasteful as he is with Chelsea...

Whole Egyptian NT has been in shambles for some time. After becoming the first team to ever win the AFCONs 3 times on the trot they have now failed to qualify for it for the third consecutive time as well.

Whole Egyptian NT has been in shambles for some time. After becoming the first team to ever win the AFCONs 3 times on the trot they have now failed to qualify for it for the third consecutive time as well.

There's still a slim chance of us ending that run.

To be fair Senegal are right up there with Shrewsbury as one of the world's best football teams. Mo can't do it all by himself

stop hating him.

he is the egyptian messi. he just needs to be loaned out and then he will turn into superman and save us from relegation on his own accord!!!

I dont get why the hell we have 20-23 years old 5th choice AM, who needs playtime more than anything else and when he actualy comes in play, he cant offer almost nothing because he has no form, no play time and no experience or whatsoever. I understand if there was youth project and Salah (or whoever) was part of future, but I dont see Salah anywhere near first 11. We will probably buy 5 more AMs if required before giving Salah a real chance. Neither is he homegrown to fill that quota.

I must say, I have nothing against Salah, but its plain waste of his potential and space in squad to have him here.

An experienced, 30 years old proven AM who is ready to get a game once in a month would be better choice in those games, because he has experience how to act. Not to mention such player can help defence and attack better in crucial game, rather than someone like Salah who wouldnt even know what to do in those situations.