Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

Your really looking at this the wrong way.

Salah weak side is shooting that's what his target should be to improve his shots and after that he will be a star, and for his dribbling well we have seen him take on the likes of terry, azpilcuata etc.. When he was at Basel.

Salah just hasn't had the amount of chances Schurrle has. salah needs more game time

So shooting is just his weak point? Strange, I would have thought he'd be higher up the pecking order if that was true?!

Also, watch the premier league season. How you'll see more than 1 or two dribble past terry and Ivanovic, any defender in world will be past in a season. Does those two matches against us show everything he is about?

And anyway what was his main threat against us? His off the ball movement or dribbling.

So shooting is just his weak point? Strange, I would have thought he'd be higher up the pecking order if that was true?!

Also, watch the premier league season. How you'll see more than 1 or two dribble past terry and Ivanovic, any defender in world will be past in a season. Does those two matches against us show everything he is about?

And anyway what was his main threat against us? His off the ball movement or dribbling.

How many times have you seen play?

I think he has more potential than all of them though. At the end of the day, none of those currently are good enough to start for Chelsea. So if you had to stick with one, I'd pick Salah for the potential, even if other mediocre players are better right now.

More potential?. How did you come to that conclusion. How do you measure these things. To me, dribbling aside, he does nothing better than those players I mentioned.

Pace and dribbling, qhich are his main/only attribute, are useless without the right application and productivity. Thorgan definitely has more in his lucker, a superior goal scorer and more intelligent player overall.

As for your point about them not being good enough to be starters, isnt that the more reason to not waste money on buying a player with similar talent level to the ones you already have.

More potential?. How did you come to that conclusion. How do you measure these things. To me, dribbling aside, he does nothing better than those players I mentioned. Pace and dribbling is useless without the right application and productivity. Thorgan definitely has more in his lucker, a superior goal scorer and more intelligent player overall

How many goals has Thorgan scored over the last two seasons?

How many goals has Thorgan scored over the last two seasons?

I've seen him play ever chelsea game and highlights from his seasons in Switzerland. He is still young so any other games I see as pointless in showing his true ability.

As for thorgan, you cannot use stats. His age is not one to compare to Salah, who is now past 20.

If, as it has been called for the past year, thorgan makes the Belgium team, what would you say in comparison to salah? Could he get in this Belgium team?

I've seen him play ever chelsea game and highlights from his seasons in Switzerland. He is still young so any other games I see as pointless in showing his true ability.

As for thorgan, you cannot use stats. His age is not one to compare to Salah, who is now past 20.

If, as it has been called for the past year, thorgan makes the Belgium team, what would you say in comparison to salah? Could he get in this Belgium team?

If he played consistently, YES!

Chadli gets in the lineup for starters. Hazard is the only outstanding winger they have. Mertens and Mirallas are average, IMO.

A lot of Everton supporters would disagree, but you have an opinion and that's fine. We are both talking in terms of potential which is tricky at best.

For what it's worth I value Salah, and in some games he may be the best option on the right. Unfortunately I would say, at the moment because let's face it anyone can pop out as the new bale, these things happen albeit rarely, that these games aren't the big games or even ones against the top 7 teams in the league

A lot of Everton supporters would disagree, but you have an opinion and that's fine. We are both talking in terms of potential which is tricky at best.

For what it's worth I value Salah, and in some games he may be the best option on the right. Unfortunately I would say, at the moment because let's face it anyone can pop out as the new bale, these things happen albeit rarely, that these games aren't the big games or even ones against the top 7 teams in the league

Ofcourse Everton fans would disagree. I am after the general consensus, and not bias opinions.

I personally think Salah is the best option for us on the right. Willian offers little to nothing going forward, and Schurrle is too inconsistent. This is my opinion, so remember that.

Salah should be given a run of 5 consecutive starts, and then form an opinion on him. Cameo appearances won't justify his true ability.

imo if Thorgan better than salah mourinho should take him instead of Salah! but this didn't happen

i think no comparison between salah and thorgan yet

Salah scored 20 goals in switzerland League in 18 months

then he has been named best player of 2013 at the Swiss League ..
in the european championships salah scored 7 goals in one year!
he scored 5 goals in champions league and 2 goals in europa League
3 of them scored against chelsea and one goal against tottenham "big teams"
With the national team he scored 19 goals in just two years
one of them scored against brazil and 2 goals against chile and 2 goals against bosnia and the others scored against african teams
last season salah started last 5 games with chelsea and scored two goals and made one assist
In the pre season he started 4 games and scored two goals
and made one assist

all of that happened when salah was 21 years old !

Finally, sorry for some errors in writing

imo if Thorgan better than salah mourinho should take him instead of Salah! but this didn't happen

in the european championships salah scored 7 goals in in one year!

one of them scored against brazil and 2 goals against chile and 2 goals against in bosnia and the others scored against african teams

last season salah started last 5 games with chelsea and scored two goals and make one assist

In the pre season he started 4 games and scored two goals

You forgot something, he supposedly can't finish.

in the european championships salah scored 7 goals in one year!

one of them scored against brazil and 2 goals against chile and 2 goals against bosnia and the others scored against african teams

last season salah started last 5 games with chelsea and scored two goals and made one assist

In the pre season he started 4 games and scored two goals and made one assist

Mourinho sent salah to inter and they rejected the loan.

i think it just arumor.. chelsea cann't start the season with only 3 wingers

van ginkel firstly refused loan offer from milan and then forced to accept it "after his talking with mourinho"

i think it just arumor.. chelsea cann't start the season with only 3 wingers

van ginkel firstly refused loan offer from milan and then forced to accept it "after his talking with mourinho"

Proof?

Go GOOGLE IT...

Chelsea has schurrle, oscar, hazard, willian, ramires and now remy that all can play on the wings.

MVG initially rejected the loan, but INTER MILAN REJECTED SALAH. TWO different things...

I don't believe that's true. I googled it, only noname sites came up, no BBC, no Sky, no Guardian but Tribalfootball and other shits. Second, we needed to loan MvG out because one foreign player had to go and we had enough CM's. Also, we only have three wingers and the season is long. Remy is not playing on the wing(I don't know why you wrote that) and we tend to switch to 4-3-3 when Ramires starts. Attackers get injured quite often, we couldn't let Salah go.

Not to mention that Inter plays 3-4-1-2 with 2 full-backs on the wings. Why would we send Salah there?

I don't believe that's true. I googled it, only noname sites came up, no BBC, no Sky, no Guardian but Tribalfootball and other shits. Second, we needed to loan MvG out because one foreign player had to go and we had enough CM's. Also, we only have three wingers and the season is long. Remy is not playing on the wing(I don't know why you wrote that) and we tend to switch to 4-3-3 when Ramires starts. Attackers get injured quite often, we couldn't let Salah go.

Not to mention that Inter plays 3-4-1-2 with 2 full-backs on the wings. Why would we send Salah there?

Mohamed Salah was offered to Inter, but the management was not convinced about signing him. They did not consider the proposal, they thought it was not adapt to the needs of Mazzarri's side.

- Gianluca Di Marzio

He does skysport italia.

REMY is more than capable of playing on the wings.

You also forgot to mention that we loaned out wallace last season to Inter, when he got 0 game time there... Salah is here because Chelsea couldnt find a suitor in time, come January, you will see Salah being loaned out or sold to another team. I can see Jose making a push for 1-2 players coming in with salah going out.

Mohamed Salah was offered to Inter, but the management was not convinced about signing him. They did not consider the proposal, they thought it was not adapt to the needs of Mazzarri's side.

- Gianluca Di Marzio

He does skysport italia.

REMY is more than capable of playing on the wings.

You also forgot to mention that we loaned out wallace last season to Inter, when he got 0 game time there... Salah is here because Chelsea couldnt find a suitor in time, come January, you will see Salah being loaned out or sold to another team. I can see Jose making a push for 1-2 players coming in with salah going out.

Sky Italia is not reliable at all...

Wallace's loan spell is a different story: he is a full-back and could have played on the right wing but Mazzari preferred Jonathan, end of story. But where would Salah play in 3-4-1-2? Striker? Central midfielder? Their fucked up system doesn't suit him at all, they don't use wingers, only full backs.