Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

Nope!

I have followed them since 2000. If you don't know what you are talking about, keep quiet!

Just happens you joined the date Salah signed as a chelsea player and he is your favorite player...

Just a random coincidence .

In the season before they were sold Mata was player of the season contender, KDB was young player of the season in the Bundes Liga, and Luiz was arguably the best CB in the league. What has Salah done to increase the price for which Chelsea bought him? If anything, his time here has proved that he is less of a finished article and less ready for the top level than everyone thought he was 8 months ago. His price has dropped.

True. However, I am sure Chelsea can get some offers similar to his original cost...

If he gets loaned out, where would he go to excel and increase his market value? It work for Lukaku/KDB I guess, but none of the other loanees has been successful when Chelsea has resold them...

Would he start on everton, liverpool, spurs, arsenal, saints, swansea, united, city? Dont think so

Just happens you joined the date Salah signed as a chelsea player and he is your favorite player...

Just a random coincidence .

SO quite a number of fans join when we sign a certain player ,

I became a fan because my youngest son liked Butch Wilkins . I told him later I liked Tommy Doc

and Jimmy Greaves ... Why did you start supporting the Blues ,, One of our Mods was a fan at AGE 3

Can you beat that ???

True. However, I am sure Chelsea can get some offers similar to his original cost...

If he gets loaned out, where would he go to excel and increase his market value? It work for Lukaku/KDB I guess, but none of the other loanees has been successful when Chelsea has resold them...

Would he start on everton, liverpool, spurs, arsenal, saints, swansea, united, city? Dont think so

Worked for Thibuat and Bamford, although we're not looking to sell either, both have had successful loans which have greatly increased their value.

PL loan would be best, imo, if Jose deems him surplus to requirements here. I think he'd have very good chances to be a starter at Swansea or Southampton. His pure pace is an asset for almost any team.

Worked for Thibuat and Bamford, although we're not looking to sell either, both have had successful loans which have greatly increased their value.

PL loan would be best, imo, if Jose deems him surplus to requirements here. I think he'd have very good chances to be a starter at Swansea or Southampton. His pure pace is an asset for almost any team.

Worked for both of them, but we didnt sell either of them...

Tadic starts on the right side for the Saints and Dyer for Swansea. Swansea dont need pace. They already have montero, dyer and routledge all with immense pace, especially montero and dyer...

I dont really know much about the other winger for saints..If it's shane long, i rather have Shane long..

O yea, they have ward prowse as well...

In the season before they were sold Mata was player of the season contender, KDB was young player of the season in the Bundes Liga, and Luiz was arguably the best CB in the league. What has Salah done to increase the price for which Chelsea bought him? If anything, his time here has proved that he is less of a finished article and less ready for the top level than everyone thought he was 8 months ago. His price has dropped.

And selling Mata - although he was player of the season contender - is just an example of how a good player can be sold by Chelsea, not because he is bad but simply because he wasn't able to impress the coach or didn't adapt to Chelsea's playing style. Salah could be a similar example, although he has even scored goals with and against Chelsea. I just can't understand why did Mourinho buy him if he will not use him. Mourinho had previosuly admitted that Salah will need time to adapt like few other players (such as Churrle and others), hence it is unclear to me why he doesn't let him play at least few minutes as a Sub. And those who say Salah will be a sub even with Spurs or Everton, I tell them just watch Basel against Spurs last season and see how Salah played, scored, and what he did with Gareth Bale. The guy simply needs to play more often. Not saying full games, but just more often.

And selling Mata - although he was player of the season contender - is just an example of how a good player can be sold by Chelsea, not because he is bad but simply because he wasn't able to impress the coach or didn't adapt to Chelsea's playing style. Salah could be a similar example, although he has even scored goals with and against Chelsea. I just can't understand why did Mourinho buy him if he will not use him. Mourinho had previosuly admitted that Salah will need time to adapt like few other players (such as Churrle and others), hence it is unclear to me why he doesn't let him play at least few minutes as a Sub. And those who say Salah will be a sub even with Spurs or Everton, I tell them just watch Basel against Spurs last season and see how Salah played, scored, and what he did with Gareth Bale. The guy simply needs to play more often. Not saying full games, but just more often.

i think he was a depth signing. if salah wants to play more , then work on not losing the ball so much, and using his right foot.

i think he was a depth signing. if salah wants to play more , then work on not losing the ball so much, and using his right foot.

i agree ...and i think coach should tell him that about using right foot in training...and also train him on playing right corners, and fouls from right sides...since at his age his potential to improve is not limited yet