Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

I think he will normally be used as an impact sub ... so stamina won't be a problem

i agree he would be perfect sub...but does that what salah aiming for at his age...i dont think so....he need to be loan out next January to improve more...but it must be in EPL not other leagues

Salah for El Shaarawy in January could be on the cards, still have no idea why we signed Salah in the first place.

we had lost mata and kdb in the same window and wanted a RW who fit the hard-working profile of jose and was willing to work his way into the team.

i agree he would be perfect sub...but does that what salah aiming for at his age...i dont think so....he need to be loan out next January to improve more...but it must be in EPL not other leagues

and why exactly would we leave ourselves with just 4 AMs in the most important critical time of the season?

Let him grow and develop with US.. he will get playing time at least I hope so

I'm sad Salah lacks the natural technique with the ball overall in terms of passing and crossing. If he had that he would be one of the most dangerous wingers in the world when you look at his incredible speed and pace. Shame...

Did alright in the first half, but disappeared somewhere in the second. Lost his energy I guess.

I was hoping somewhere in the back of my head that he was gonna be incredible against Bolton and earn himself a PL start but oh well...

I'm sad Salah lacks the natural technique with the ball overall in terms of passing and crossing. If he had that he would be one of the most dangerous wingers in the world when you look at his incredible speed and pace. Shame...

Did alright in the first half, but disappeared somewhere in the second. Lost his energy I guess.

I was hoping somewhere in the back of my head that he was gonna be incredible against Bolton and earn himself a PL start but oh well...

Actually Salah made some good crosses during the game...one of them to Schurrle (header) that should have been scored, and remember he was playing on the right side so i think he can deliver more crosses if he plays on the left side because he is left footed ...

I think Salah needs to focus on shooting properly. On various occasions he was in a position to shoot but he prefers to pass. It is good that he doesn't want to be selfish..but sometimes he has to be selfish and try to shoot...look at Schurrle how many shots he had against Bolton...Salah needs to be more confident and not scared of shooting when he can, but he needs also to improve his shots strength and accuracy

Mohamed Salah completed 10/12 dribbles v Bolton setting a new highest completed dribbles record in the Capital One Cup.

Not bad, eh?

Considering he only really got involved in the first 30-35 mins, that's an excellent stat. He lacks strength and end product right now, but his general passing, vision, creativity and dribbling is good.

He needs to bulk up a bit and needs to actually carry a goal threat because he def gets himself in very dangerous positions with his dribbling ability. He's def got potential no doubt but I'm hesitant as to if he'll ever reach it. Let's hope he does. However, if he continues to not even make the bench for PL games maybe it'd be best for him to get a PL loan in January. We shouldn't sell him though, he's def got great potential.

Considering he only really got involved in the first 30-35 mins, that's an excellent stat. He lacks strength and end product right now, but his general passing, vision, creativity and dribbling is good.

He needs to bulk up a bit and needs to actually carry a goal threat because he def gets himself in very dangerous positions with his dribbling ability. He's def got potential no doubt but I'm hesitant as to if he'll ever reach it. Let's hope he does. However, if he continues to not even make the bench for PL games maybe it'd be best for him to get a PL loan in January. We shouldn't sell him though, he's def got great potential.

He needs to shoot when we has the chance, as he has the ability. I guess with him being at a big club, he is worried about making mistakes. Needs to take a leaf out of Schurrle's book after last night. LOL!

He needs to shot when we has the chance, as he has the ability. I guess with him being at a big club, he is worried about making mistakes. Needs to take a leaf out of Schurrle's book after last night. LOL!

that's exactly what i wanted to say

Actually Salah made some good crosses during the game...one of them to Schurrle (header) that should have been scored, and remember he was playing on the right side so i think he can deliver more crosses if he plays on the left side because he is left footed ...

I think Salah needs to focus on shooting properly. On various occasions he was in a position to shoot but he prefers to pass. It is good that he doesn't want to be selfish..but sometimes he has to be selfish and try to shoot...look at Schurrle how many shots he had against Bolton...Salah needs to be more confident and not scared of shooting when he can, but he needs also to improve his shots strength and accuracy

My mistake, I forgot to mention shooting, but I meant that also. You are right. He needs to work on his shooting and yes he did send in a few nice crosses. What I said about his crossing and passing is not based on his Bolton game but all of his games for us though. He lacks the killer pass, but most importantly lacks the confidence which is Chelsea's fault since his arse has almost become one with the bench :D

I like your reply though mate :D

I see you are new here, welcome! I would encourage you to post more and feel free to quote anyone if you think you have a valid point. Cheers!