Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

to be fair Willian and Hazard were playing very very well and also Jose only had 2 subs to use because of the injury to Remy. Im glad our young players got some invaluable minutes.

Hazard and willian played very well tonight ... especially hazard ... and i'm happy for ake that he got some minutes today , he has great potentials and me myself seeing him a starter in couple of years

I'm not saying salah is the best player in the world but definitely he deserves to be treated better than this

its simple ... if we don't need him ... just let him go

i meant, it is more important for us to give ake game time.

we are not comparing players ... all of them are chelsea players ... and all of them need minutes to play

this is salah's thread ... we are talking about him ... and we are not comparing him to anyone else

Hazard and willian played very well tonight ... especially hazard ... and i'm happy for ake that he got some minutes today , he has great potentials and me myself seeing him a starter in couple of years

I'm not saying salah is the best player in the world but definitely he deserves to be treated better than this

its simple ... if we don't need him ... just let him go

Lol. Solanke made his debut he deserved it, and Ake is another youngster who needs playing time. Quit being so butthurt.

Lol. Solanke made his debut he deserved it, and Ake is another youngster who needs playing time. Quit being so butthurt.

I'm not even comparing salah to anyone else ... and haven't said that he deserves to be there instead of this or that player ..

i don't know which part you didn't understand in my previous comment but it seems you understands nothing by pushing " ake" & " solanke" names in salah's thread for comparison ...

Long season, everyone is needed, he is not playing for a reason and only Jose knows it.

I assume we trust Jose and his judgement..?

I want Salah to do well however I also think he needs to keep his head down and work hard.

So far, all Mourinho decisions concerning the squad turned out to be right. Lukaku, Mata, de Bruyne all left under criticism but it turned out to be right.

However, I am sure, Salah would have played if Rémy wouldn't have been substituted.