Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

REMY is more than capable of playing on the wings.

remy and salah played against bolton ...remy disappeared all the match...salah made perfect chances to the like of schurrle, oscar and remy and they wasted it..in my opinion remy far away to compare with salah as winger

Go GOOGLE IT...

Chelsea has schurrle, oscar, hazard, willian, ramires and now remy that all can play on the wings.

MVG initially rejected the loan, but INTER MILAN REJECTED SALAH. TWO different things...

A gossip rumour AIN'T PROOF!

Chelsea has schurrle, oscar, hazard, willian, ramires and now remy that all can play on the wings.

salah played as a winger last match against sporting lisbon when hazard out and remy remained on the bench

Sky Italia is not reliable at all...

Wallace's loan spell is a different story: he is a full-back and could have played on the right wing but Mazzari preferred Jonathan, end of story. But where would Salah play in 3-4-1-2? Striker? Central midfielder? Their fucked up system doesn't suit him at all, they don't use wingers, only full backs.

I don't think there is anything else in this thread to say about Mohamed salah but that he needs chances to prove himself.

Salah needs chances.

And schurrle was awfull against arsenal salah should have came on.

I don't think there is anything else in this thread to say about Mohamed salah but that he needs chances to prove himself.

Salah needs chances.

Totally agree. How Schurrle started today is beyond me. He has been awful for a few games running now.

Salah needs chances.

willian would come on before salah. and possibly ramires. i think for now, salah is only trusted for cup games, and when the match is already won.

Winning a World Cup?

and that's because he was given the chance to play with Germany national team and some other players didn't ?

and by the way, following that logic, should we exclude from Chelsea the players whose national teams didn't reach the world cup ? and should we exclude the Brazilians and Spanish who had humiliating defeats in the world cup ? of course no

The context was about Chelsea...give a player chances to play and you will see what he can do

and that's because he was given the chance to play with Germany national team and some other players didn't ?

and by the way, following that logic, should we exclude from Chelsea the players whose national teams didn't reach the world cup ? and should we exclude the Brazilians and Spanish who had humiliating defeats in the world cup ? of course no

The context was about Chelsea...give a player chances to play and you will see what he can do

You're totally missing the point. We're talking about player responsibility. Mourinho clearly doesn't trust Salah to play the role of the likes of Schurrle, Willian and Ramires, and quite rightly so. Salah is completely unproven at this level.

You're totally missing the point. We're talking about player responsibility. Mourinho clearly doesn't trust Salah to play the role of the likes of Schurrle, Willian and Ramires, and quite rightly so. Salah is completely unproven at this level.

if Mourinho doesn't trust him, then he should have not bought him from the first place , and imo he should let Salah go in January instead of destroying his self confidence..letting him sit on the bench or even outside the squad most of the time doesn't help in making him more responsible

Salah will have to wait to get his chances. You do not drop a player completely after a few bad games, you bench him. Unfortunately for salah, willian comes on instead

2 months left and January come .. if salah didnt start one game at least in PL before that time... he definatily should move...and i prefer going on loan...if salah played like lukaku ...mourinho himself will ask for him next 6 months or year

well said..but what about rotation

You seem to be more worried about Salah starting than the actual outlook of where the team is at/trying to achieve. He will get chances, the FA Cup will start soon, we have progressed in the Capital One Cup and we are hitting a period now approaching Christmas where things become very crazy in terms of game to days ratio. Salah will get his chance I have no doubt but he must remain patient and his time will arrive.