Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

My mistake, I forgot to mention shooting, but I meant that also. You are right. He needs to work on his shooting and yes he did send in a few nice crosses. What I said about his crossing and passing is not based on his Bolton game but all of his games for us though. He lacks the killer pass, but most importantly lacks the confidence which is Chelsea's fault since his arse has almost become one with the bench :D

I like your reply though mate :D

I see you are new here, welcome! I would encourage you to post more and feel free to quote anyone if you think you have a valid point. Cheers!

thanks mate, cheers

He needs to shoot when we has the chance, as he has the ability. I guess with him being at a big club, he is worried about making mistakes. Needs to take a leaf out of Schurrle's book after last night. LOL!

He shoots like he is passing to the keeper, he needs to put his foot through the ball when shooting.

He shoots like he is passing to the keeper, he needs to put his foot through the ball when shooting.

Yeah, he always seems to try to 'put too much technique' in his shots. Sometimes you just need to put your laces through it!

like this one ? :)

Some players like Oscar, Schurrle, Willian, and sometimes Ivan can shoot this way and have actually scored some goals with this technique (such as Oscar's goal in Bolton's game). I think if Salah wants to be more versatile he has to be capable of shooting this way from short and long distance, and not only the classic way of coming from the right side and shooting towards the left corner

the rumor is growing up...it doesnt mean its not true ...actually i think no smoke without fire....salah + some millions for ross in replacment deal with everton...i guess it would be perfect for both sides and both players

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/09/27/chelsea-line-up-cash-plus-player-bid-to-sign-everton-midfielder-ross-barkley/

the rumor is growing up...it doesnt mean its not true ...actually i think no smoke without fire....salah + some millions for ross in replacment deal with everton...i guess it would be perfect for both sides and both players

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/09/27/chelsea-line-up-cash-plus-player-bid-to-sign-everton-midfielder-ross-barkley/

why not..he is not being used with Chelsea (how many games this season where he wasn't even selected as a sub)...so both sides will benefit...Chelsea will get another player to be used..and Salah will have a chance to play more regularly..something that he needs at this age and at this stage of his career...

Although I consider Everton stronger than Spurs, but I still prefer if he goes to Spurs as his style may fit better there and he may have a more regular appearance compared to Everton IMO

Makes no sense whatsoever. We don't replace Salah with Barkley and Ross himself shouldn't come here when we already have Oscar and Willian in his position.

On any occasion, I can't see us selling Salah right now. Even if he is out of Jose's plans, we will most likely loan him out because his price must have dropped since joining us and we wouldn't want to sell him on a loss.

Makes no sense whatsoever. We don't replace Salah with Barkley and Ross himself shouldn't come here when we already have Oscar and Willian in his position.

On any occasion, I can't see us selling Salah right now. Even if he is out of Jose's plans, we will most likely loan him out because his price must have dropped since joining us and we wouldn't want to sell him on a loss.

Chelsea sold Mata, KDB and Luiz at higher than market values even though none of them got a long run on the team last season. Salah definitely can be sold for the initial price Chelsea paid for.

Salah wont start at Spurs nor Everton, but he would be the first sub I guess on both teams....potentially.

I think Sunderland with poyet would be a good play for him to be loaned out to....

Sure.

Salah+cash for Lamela...

Capoue for salah.

Vertoghen for Salah.

I would say Lloris, but gk is the least of Chelsea's worries.

Lamela has been a flop at Spurs, and Capoue ain't Chelsea quality.

We have Zouma, so going for Vertonghen doesn't make sense.

Not sure if you have something for Tottenham, but Eriksen is the only decent player they have.

Lamela has been a flop at Spurs, and Capoue ain't Chelsea quality.

We have Zouma, so going for Vertonghen doesn't make sense.

Not sure if you have something for Tottenham, but Eriksen is the only decent player they have.

Salah was a star in Europe for Basel, but some people think he wouldn't even get into mid table teams.

Some people are CLUELESS!

We know you starting following Chelsea after Salah was signed....

And the only reason why you follow Chelsea.

Chelsea sold Mata, KDB and Luiz at higher than market values even though none of them got a long run on the team last season. Salah definitely can be sold for the initial price Chelsea paid for.

Salah wont start at Spurs nor Everton, but he would be the first sub I guess on both teams....potentially.

I think Sunderland with poyet would be a good play for him to be loaned out to....

In the season before they were sold Mata was player of the season contender, KDB was young player of the season in the Bundes Liga, and Luiz was arguably the best CB in the league. What has Salah done to increase the price for which Chelsea bought him? If anything, his time here has proved that he is less of a finished article and less ready for the top level than everyone thought he was 8 months ago. His price has dropped.