Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

He needs to bulk up. He needs to work on his final touch. And he specifically needs to score when given his next 7 or 8 minutes of playtime.

His speed is outrageous. He puts himself in amazing scroring positions. But he needs to translate that into a reflection on the team's overall result. Period.

He needs to bulk up. He needs to work on his final touch. And he specifically needs to score when given his next 7 or 8 minutes of playtime.

His speed is outrageous. He puts himself in amazing scroring positions. But he needs to translate that into a reflection on the team's overall result. Period.

he shoted it very well ..its just the goalkeeper hand was in right place to the ball ..i see him shooting better than schurrle who wasted many chances one of them when net was empty with no goalkeeper.

he shoted it very well ..its just the goalkeeper hand was in right place to the ball ..i see him shooting better than schurrle who wasted many chances one of them when net was empty with no goalkeeper.

Mourinho should give him 45 mins against arsenal. Since his confidence has risen he could be the motm in the game.

He has v. Good chemistry with the team.

Have always said it he is a good player that can even become better all he needs is some faith from the manager and he should improve his end product because every game he seems to get into good scoring positions but his finishing isnt top-notch I believe if played regularly he can get to form sort of chemistry with fabregas because of his off the ball movement with a player wit an incredible vision like fabregas in midfield salah could always run off d last defender while getin a pass over the top or a downpass like matic's pass to him in d arsenal game last season or fabregas pass to him yesterday

Have always said it he is a good player that can even become better all he needs is some faith from the manager and he should improve his end product because every game he seems to get into good scoring positions but his finishing isnt top-notch I believe if played regularly he can get to form sort of chemistry with fabregas because of his off the ball movement with a player wit an incredible vision like fabregas in midfield salah could always run off d last defender while getin a pass over the top or a downpass like matic's pass to him in d arsenal game last season or fabregas pass to him yesterday

lol i guess your network lagging

If he scored, he would have had a chance of being pushed up the pecking order, especially since Andre has been so wasteful lately.

Can't in any way see Salah in front of Schürrle, even though Andre hasn't play that well lately. IMO Salah is still a good way behind Andre.

Can't in any way see Salah in front of Schürrle, even though Andre hasn't play that well lately. IMO Salah is still a good way behind Andre.

I can't see how that is the case. If Schurrle ain't taking his chances, what is he offering to the team?

I can't see how that is the case. If Schurrle ain't taking his chances, what is he offering to the team?

What is Schürrle offering the team? Come on :) Schürlle is Schürrle, a great play who just won the world cup with Germany. He is quick on his feet, a good finisher(even though we haven't seen it the last games, especially vs Sporting.) Admitted, I am a Schürrle fan, and it is just my opinion that he is a couple of steps in front of Salah. Not to say that I don't like Salah. I think he is a very gifted play, who's technique is admirable :)

I like Andre a lot, but I see no reason why Salah can't get higher in the pecking order if he proves he's good enough. IF. At the moment, we don't have a nailed on starter for the RW position.

If Schurrle isn't finishing his chances, I don't see why he shouldn't be dropped. He's not that good with the ball, mediocre passer, almost no creativity/vision. He has also been pretty woeful defending without the ball. His biggest asset is his off the ball movement and his goal threat. And if he isn't scoring, he's pretty useless.

Salah on the other hand is the opposite right now. Great technique on the ball, good dribbler, good vision, although inconsistent passing and poor final ball/shot. Salah has a long way to go to reach his potential, and he might never reach it. But imo he has better potential than Schurrle.

If Schurrle isn't finishing his chances, I don't see why he shouldn't be dropped. He's not that good with the ball, mediocre passer, almost no creativity/vision. He has also been pretty woeful defending without the ball. His biggest asset is his off the ball movement and his goal threat. And if he isn't scoring, he's pretty useless.

Salah on the other hand is the opposite right now. Great technique on the ball, good dribbler, good vision, although inconsistent passing and poor final ball/shot. Salah has a long way to go to reach his potential, and he might never reach it. But imo he has better potential than Schurrle.

Schurrle makes the best runs on the team. Has the best stamina minus Ramires and can constantly press the opposition.

In addition, Shurrle has the best shot power on his kicks and technique..

With Hazard a guaranteed starter, I would prefer to have a Schurrle on the other side that would constantly run and give Cesc outlets for those runs... Like Cristiano, Schurrle is a high volume shooter, but unlike Cristiano, Schurrle doesnt have the fk responsibilites that would give fans the green light in terms of shootings....

Both of their main asset is off the ball movement into dangerous areas.

Only difference is Schurrle has and will always probably be the better finisher.

Salah looks good on the ball with close control but I have yet to seem him actually play will my dribbling at people (though you can't say yet, as he only really had those games towards the end of last season)

His link up play is the one thing he had above Schurrle, around the box I think he's fantastic with one touch passing, but as an individual brings half the impact a Schurrle does. He's scored in most big games come to think of it, man city at home, away this year, PSG at home, arsenal at home.

Both of their main asset is off the ball movement into dangerous areas.

Only difference is Schurrle has and will always probably be the better finisher.

Salah looks good on the ball with close control but I have yet to seem him actually play will my dribbling at people (though you can't say yet, as he only really had those games towards the end of last season)

His link up play is the one thing he had above Schurrle, around the box I think he's fantastic with one touch passing, but as an individual brings half the impact a Schurrle does. He's scored in most big games come to think of it, man city at home, away this year, PSG at home, arsenal at home.

Your really looking at this the wrong way.

Salah weak side is shooting that's what his target should be to improve his shots and after that he will be a star, and for his dribbling well we have seen him take on the likes of terry, azpilcuata etc.. When he was at Basel.

Salah just hasn't had the amount of chances Schurrle has. salah needs more game time

Your really looking at this the wrong way.

Salah weak side is shooting that's what his target should be to improve his shots and after that he will be a star, and for his dribbling well we have seen him take on the likes of terry, azpilcuata etc.. When he was at Basel.

Salah just hasn't had the amount of chances Schurrle has. salah needs more game time

Exactly!

A player can only improve and show his worth, if he is given the chance to.