Nemanja Matic

.Cee

3 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Dozens of midfielders in the top leagues produce these kind of numbers. 

So 347 games under various managers and none has got your idea that he is a "creative mastermind".

Tell me, why are you the only person in the world who sees Matic as a creative player? Why has no manager ever assigned him offensive duties? I will tell you, because he underwhelming at it. He has an average technique, cant use his right foot to save his life, has no balance and sucks at finishing. According to transfermarkt, Matic started 29 games in a more advanced position and contributed a whopping 3 goals 5 assists. So when you play him more adavanced you obviously get the same modest output you get when you play him anywhere else. Which is why no one has ever tried to give him more offensive duties again. There are so many players better at that. 

Like who? Which DM exactly offers the Assets and Scores that Matic provides? Offensively I mean ...

Yeah I mean, maybe they don't see through it. Ore maybe Conte does, but doesn't want him to play that Role fore whatever Reason.

Noone saw anything Special in Matic when he was playing fore Benfica. And People scratched their Heads, when Mou brought him to Chelsea. Everybody was askin what is going on here? But Mou was the only one seeing thorugh it. And one Season later we were Champions.

And no, how can anybody with such a soft Touch and the Ability to nonchalantly get past 2,3 ore even 4 Player ever have a average Technique?

Many Players have their second Foot just to keep Balance. That's not heartbreaking News really.

He sucks at finishing? What's with Kante then? He must be the worst Finisher in the History by your Standards.

As fore Transfermarkt, I don't think they see clearly through it.

But there is no doubt that playing Matic in a more offensive Role with some added defensive Duties, as a Link between AMs and DMs .. The Team would improve heavily.

On 6/15/2017 at 6:27 AM, TheWiz said:

I don't love the Guy. What is it with this Love Thing? I simply admire the way he plays.

I'm taking the piss no more and no less than People, who admire the likes of overrated Players like Zidane an Ballack ore great Players like Messi, LeTiss and Maradona.

That is just ludicrous putting Le Tissier in the same bracket as Messi and Maradona. Le Tissier was a gifted player who liked being the big fish in a small pond at Southampton. The only team who were interested in signing him were Chelsea and that would have been a sideways move as we were mid table fodder then. He never made it into the England team under the likes of Hoddle and Venables who you would have thought would have been exactly their type of player.

4 hours ago, Peace. said:

He is not the only one — me too, I have seen the epiphany.

It is like in Dragon Ball Z, where San Goku is so fast and so strong, that when he fights against opponents that are on par with him, all of his friends cannot see what is happening as it is too quick for their eyes. This is the same for Matic. What he does is so quick, so subtle and so refined that nearly nobody can appreciate what he is doing on the pitch, aside of a few connoisseurs.

Actually you should search for that interview of Pep Guardiola, where he talks in depth about his team at Barcelonna. He explains that he was desperate to sign the Serbian genius, but unfortunatly, could not. As a consequence, he was left with no other choices than to allocate Matic's role between his three midfielders (Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets). And while everyone consider this midfield-three to be one of the best midfield in history, Guardiola stresses very intensively, in his interview, that he was still not satisfied as he had to use three players (Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets) to do the job which could have been done by only one (Matic). He even admitted that he and del Bosque had a secret plan to try and fashion Sergio Busquets into the same mold as Matic — needless to say, it did failed.

Ancelotti too, has had a lot of nice words towards our Serbian Marshal. Just the other day, when he was discussing his failure here at Chelsea, he told the reporter that it was undoubtedly due to the critical mistake of having sold Matic to Benfica. To have lost Matic was what made the difference between a winning team scoring 103 goals and a team that painfully finished second ex-æquo.

As for Mourinho, well, after we won the League he made the mistake to give the creative duty to Hazard — and it backfired greatly as we fell one point above the relegation zone. I hope Conte does not make the same mistake and that he is able to see the crucial importance — and no words strong enough do exist to emphasize enough the importance — that Matic represents for the team.

:D ... This Thread needs some Sarcasm and Humour after all the hefty Discussions the last couple of Weeks.

However, you probably did not even realize it .. But you said some very true Things.

Keep em good posts coming, mate.

1 hour ago, Iggy Doonican said:

That is just ludicrous putting Le Tissier in the same bracket as Messi and Maradona. Le Tissier was a gifted player who liked being the big fish in a small pond at Southampton. The only team who were interested in signing him were Chelsea and that would have been a sideways move as we were mid table fodder then. He never made it into the England team under the likes of Hoddle and Venables who you would have thought would have been exactly their type of player.

He is right there .. With Messi and Maradona. Right there, in the same Club. The Club that measures Players by pure Talent ... And not Success.

A Club, where (fore Example) Players like Zidane don't belong. And never will.

1 hour ago, TheWiz said:

He is right there .. With Messi and Maradona. Right there, in the same Club. The Club that measures Players by pure Talent ... And not Success.

A Club, where (fore Example) Players like Zidane don't belong. And never will.

And a bloke who admitted he placed massive bets on the first throw on in a game so he used to kick the ball out deliberately from the kick off. It's good to know you do admire another footballer and not just Matic. What are you going to do if Matic leaves for Man United paint your room black buy a bottle of whisky and play Leonard Cohen continuously?. Yes when people start mentioning the all time greats Le Tissier is one of the first they mention a real legend who played for England 8 times and one of those games was abandoned. If he was so good why did no other big clubs put in a bid for him?.

6 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

And a bloke who admitted he placed massive bets on the first throw on in a game so he used to kick the ball out deliberately from the kick off. It's good to know you do admire another footballer and not just Matic. What are you going to do if Matic leaves for Man United paint your room black buy a bottle of whisky and play Leonard Cohen continuously?. Yes when people start mentioning the all time greats Le Tissier is one of the first they mention a real legend who played for England 8 times and one of those games was abandoned. If he was so good why did no other big clubs put in a bid for him?.

Look, that's why Words like underrated and overrated exist.

It was LeTissiers choice to stay with Southampton and he did it out of convenience, there is no doubt about that.

One's Genius is often bound to Achievement/Success in our Society. But LeTissier was never meant to have big Success with Southampton. I am sure he knew that.

Success, Fame, Money and Tax Fraud in the Millions is not what everybody is craving fore.

One can like such a behavior ore not.I know he was lazy, probably one of the laziest Players ever, but laziness can't cover a brilliant mind. On the contrary they often go Hand in Hand.

So what I do is to measure Skills, Abilities, Assets ore Genius if you like not by the Success it produces, but by the Quantity of itself.

So, if Matic leaves fore United .. II will not play Lenard Cohen (Had no Idea who that was, had to google him) and I don't listen much to Canadian Music anyway.

I will not drink Barleyjuice ore even be upset about the Transfer itself, because I can't do anything about it anyway.

But I might be a little bit upset about the Stupidity of anyone at the Club who advocated his transfer.

41 minutes ago, TheWiz said:

It was LeTissiers choice to stay with Southampton and he did it out of convenience, there is no doubt about that.

One's Genius is often bound to Achievement/Success in our Society. But LeTissier was never meant to have big Success with Southampton. I am sure he knew that.

Success, Fame, Money and Tax Fraud in the Millions is not what everybody is craving fore.

One can like such a behavior ore not.I know he was lazy, probably one of the laziest Players ever, but laziness can't cover a brilliant mind. On the contrary they often go Hand in Hand.

So what I do is to measure Skills, Abilities, Assets ore Genius if you like not by the Success it produces, but by the Quantity of itself.

So, if Matic leaves fore United .. II will not play Lenard Cohen (Had no Idea who that was, had to google him) and I don't listen much to Canadian Music anyway.

I will not drink Barleyjuice ore even be upset about the Transfer itself, because I can't do anything about it anyway.

But I might be a little bit upset about the Stupidity of anyone at the Club who advocated his transfer.

Do you support chelsea or do you support matic?? Cause you never fuck up about him lol

2 hours ago, the wes said:

Do you support chelsea or do you support matic?? Cause you never fuck up about him lol

Thanks Mate, I like you too.

I always supported Chelsea and I support Matic as well as all the other Players, but him in particular because I like his Style of Play.

When I play Football with Friends, I often try to play like him ... Like ... Reclaiming the Ball in my own Half, dribbling past 3 ore 4 Opponents and then maybe playing some nice Pass through a Lane in the opposing Defense ore setting up a Teamplayer for Goal with a nonchalant Lob.

3 hours ago, TheWiz said:

Don't think anyone craves for tax fraud that's more a choice out of greed or desperation. You're never going to take those rose tinted glasses off where Matic is concerned even though I find it odd that after looking at your profile a man of your age only posts about Matic and nothing else. Can I ask out of interest what country you are from ?. Anyway I'm not going to post anymore about Matic  I'm going to spend more time practicing nonchalant lobs maybe that way I can hopefully not get brushed aside and have rings run around me like Matic in the cup final.

31 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Don't think anyone craves for tax fraud that's more a choice out of greed or desperation. You're never going to take those rose tinted glasses off where Matic is concerned even though I find it odd that after looking at your profile a man of your age only posts about Matic and nothing else. Can I ask out of interest what country you are from ?. Anyway I'm not going to post anymore about Matic  I'm going to spend more time practicing nonchalant lobs maybe that way I can hopefully not get brushed aside and have rings run around me like Matic in the cup final.

I am from Austria, a (rather small) Country in the middle of Europe between Hungary and Germany.

I'm with you, the FA Cup Final was not exactly his Moment of Glory. I absolutely agree on that.

He had his fair share of bad Matches, no doubt about that. And I certainly can understand some of your Criticism.

I post in other Threads as well, my Age doesnt have anything to do with liking a particular Football Style really.

I think my Opinion about Matic is best summed up in Pictures, and I guess this Video serves very well fore that ...

That's the Matic we need next Season, in a more offensive Position.

Just now, TheWiz said:

I am from Austria, a Country in the middle of Europe between Hungary and Germany.

I'm with you, the FA Cup Final was not exactly his Moment of Glory. I absolutely agree on that.

He had his fair share of bad Matches, no doubt about that.

I post in other Threads as well, my Age doesnt have anything to do with liking a particular Football Style really.

I think my Opinion about Matic is best summed up in Pictures, and I guess this Video serves very well fore that ...

That's the Matic we need next Season, in a more offensive Position.

Fair enough mate and I know where Austria is :D

All news from the past 24 Hours indicate strongly, that we are unloading him to Manchester United now ... Brace yourself, bad news are looming. :(

Couldn't say it better than a Manchester United Fan on U-Tube, replying to another Manchester United Fan who thinks that Matic is average ...

Watch Chelsea games and write that again. 1. he is not a Top scorrer. 2. Our defenders was in the last 3 years like Swiss chees. He would be Gold for us. 3. When Chelsea fucks us with 4:0, Matic was the best on the field ! He wins every Battle against Pogba and Herrera. He had the Midfield in his control. 4. Matic win the ball on a cool and dangerous way. He dont kick the ball without a plan out. That is what We need to be dominated Manchester United like in the past.

Basically my worst Fear put in Words ...

Bakayoko's arrival is likely to speed up the departure of unsettled Matic, who is a target for Manchester United and Juventus. [Standard]

Nemanja Matic came close to leaving Stamford Bridge last summer only for Antonio Conte to block his departure. [Standard]

#Chelsea won't let Matic go on the cheap however, especially as Conte's plan is to add six signings to the squad that won the PL. [Standard]

3 hours ago, TheWiz said:

All news from the past 24 Hours indicate strongly, that we are unloading him to Manchester United now ... Brace yourself, bad news are looming. :(

Couldn't say it better than a Manchester United Fan on U-Tube, replying to another Manchester United Fan who thinks that Matic is average ...

Watch Chelsea games and write that again. 1. he is not a Top scorrer. 2. Our defenders was in the last 3 years like Swiss chees. He would be Gold for us. 3. When Chelsea fucks us with 4:0, Matic was the best on the field ! He wins every Battle against Pogba and Herrera. He had the Midfield in his control. 4. Matic win the ball on a cool and dangerous way. He dont kick the ball without a plan out. That is what We need to be dominated Manchester United like in the past.

Basically my worst Fear put in Words ...

NEMANJA MATIC will join Manchester United after Chelsea sign Tiemoue Bakayoko, according to Shaka Hislop.