Nemanja Matic

.Cee

13 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Watch the North London derby ...

I just watched the extended Highlights of the Match ... but except a great wide range shot, that was cleared over the bar by cech ... I didn't see anything special from Wanyama.

Could you post a Minute in the Match, where he showed Creativity and Technical Brilliance?

1 hour ago, TheWiz said:

Just becasue you don't like my Opinion, doesn't mean I'm a Troll.

No, what makes you a troll are posts like the ones below. I got a good laugh out of those, so troll on, I personally don't mind :lol:

On 4/18/2017 at 6:00 PM, TheWiz said:

Nainggolan cannot even clean Matic's Shoes ...  Much less replace him adequately on a Football Pitch.

Funny guys here, who dont see the full Picture in a Match but judge by single Stats like the Nono up there .. who thinks that 0 Blocks and Clearances tell something about a Players performance.

Matic has got Presence ... he is like Zinedine Zidane ... he makes other Players around him better just by stepping on the pitch and providing security and stability.
TBS .. There are no perfect Teams .. and certainly no perfect Players ... sometimes Things go down the Drain and you lose, so I don't even wanna start about David Luiz's Positional Un-Awarness and Incompetence ore Kante's lovely giveaway of the Ball right before their 2nd Goal .. That's Football ... Heads up 4 the next Match.

BTW, Manchester United is one of the Teams who mercenaried its Status up by putting Trillions of $$$ into new Players. So let them win once in a while, who cares.

On 4/18/2017 at 6:19 PM, TheWiz said:

I dont even wanna start this Discussion again, but I'll say it once more ..

Technically and measured by pure Skill, Zidane is one of the most overrated (if not the most overrated) Player in History. Couldnt do Shit on his own, if a medicre to good Player had him on the Radar (Juventus - Dortmund 1997 comes to mind).

He needed Trillion Dollar Squads around him to win the Champions League at least once. And even that one Time happened against a desolate Leverkusen Team.

TBS, the Guy had Charisma and Presence, just like Matic ... Matic however has Vision and Technical Skill on top of that.

If I had to assemble a Squad, I'd choose Matic over Players like Zidane and Fabregas anytime anyday.

1 hour ago, TheWiz said:

Yeah, thanks fore your Opinion on the Word for. But I'll continue repairing words, that are spelled wrong in my mind. I do it in German and I'll continue doing it in English. I guess you'll respect that.

However, could you be so kind and upload an Audio of the two Words .. since you appear to be English/Brtish ... maybe I'll change my mind then.

As for the second Part. If you don't see similarities between Matic and Hoddle, I can't really help you anymore. There a similarities in Stature, there are Footballing Similarities (Touch, Vision) and there are certainly Things that Hoddle was clearly better at ... Headers come to mind ... while Matic is certainly the better Dribbler.

I'm not having a laugh at your, don't worry. I respect your Opinion.

All is well again. Apologies for being so slow on the uptake but I'm up to speed now. I genuinely burst out laughing when I read the comment to which I am replying.

In football, people often throw insults around and call it banter. They forget that banter should have some wIt and humour about it. You've had to ladle it on pretty thick, but it's worked. You've helped me see that it wasn't only your jokes I was taking too seriously, but myself too. Good work. I appreciate it.

2 hours ago, manpe said:

No, what makes you a troll are posts like the ones below. I got a good laugh out of those, so troll on, I personally don't mind :lol:

Are you French?

Because only a French could possibly feel provocated, hence call me a Troll after reading the two Posts you quoted.

Otherwise you could at least elaborate on what exactly you disagree .. and most importantly ... why.

21 hours ago, LondonsFinest said:

I am still baffled how you are 1.94 and can't win an aerial duel to save your life. He literally left Enner Valencia to win the ball in the air, rather than just taking it off him, lmao.

And I am still baffled at how you are 1.94 and able to dribble past EPL Midfielders and Defenders as if they are nothing but Lamp Posts.

Human Nature is not always easily explainable ...

21 minutes ago, TheWiz said:

Are you French?

Because only a French could possibly feel provocated, hence call me a Troll after reading the two Posts you quoted.

Otherwise you could at least elaborate on what exactly you disagree .. and most importantly ... why.

I'm not French :lol: And I disagree with everything. Don't feel the need to explain why. On the other hand, are you Serbian? Because only a Serbian can rate him higher than Zidane.

3 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

All is well again. Apologies for being so slow on the uptake but I'm up to speed now. I genuinely burst out laughing when I read the comment to which I am replying.

In football, people often throw insults around and call it banter. They forget that banter should have some wIt and humour about it. You've had to ladle it on pretty thick, but it's worked. You've helped me see that it wasn't only your jokes I was taking too seriously, but myself too. Good work. I appreciate it.

All fine Mate, no worries :-)

I respect and like your posts ... although we strongly disagree on the Hoddle/Matic Similarities .. youre absolutely right about throwing around dry insults in order to banter around.

1 minute ago, manpe said:

I'm not French :lol: And I disagree with everything. Don't feel the need to explain why. On the other hand, are you Serbian? Because only a Serbian can rate him higher than Zidane.

No I am Austrian.

I also rate Matt LeTissier and Messi higher than Zidane ... (let me guess ... you disagree :D) ... Does it make me Anglo-Argentinian?

1 minute ago, TheWiz said:

No I am Austrian.

I also rate Matt LeTissier and Messi higher than Zidane ... (let me guess ... you disagree :D) ... Does it make me Anglo-Argentinian?

So you're equaling comparing Messi and Matic? My god :lol:

3 minutes ago, manpe said:

So you're equaling comparing Messi and Matic? My god :lol:

Where did I say that?

I also rate Ronaldo higher than Zidane, But I am not saying that Ronaldo and Messi are equal. Messi is the better Footballer in my Opinion.

I would however, if I had to assemble a Team (hypothetically of course), nominate both ... Messi and Matic .. and Ronaldo as well.

2 minutes ago, TheWiz said:

Where did I say that?

I would however, if I had to assemble a Team (hypothetically of course), nominate both ... Messi and Matic.

In the post I quoted. You assumed I disagree with rating Messi higher than Zidane because I don't rate Matic higher, somehow making Matic equal to comparing with Messi, otherwise you wouldn't have automatically thought I would disagree with it. :D

3 minutes ago, manpe said:

In the post I quoted. You assumed I disagree with rating Messi higher than Zidane because I don't rate Matic higher, somehow making Matic equal to comparing with Messi, otherwise you wouldn't have automatically thought I would disagree with it. :D

Yeah I mean, I have no Idea what you just said and I believe neither do you ... And tbh I am in no mood decrypting it.

Important is that you understand, why I believe Zidane is one of the most overrated Footballers in History.

3x World Footballer of the Year for nothing ... No particularly exceptional Skills, needed a Trillion Dollar Team to win the CL once against a desolate Team .. and because he scored two Header Goals in a WC Final .. Excuse me .. 3 Header Goals, if we count the one against Materazzi.

Just now, TheWiz said:

Yeah I mean, I have no Idea what you just said and I believe neither do you ... And tbh I am in no mood decrypting it.

Important is that you understand, why I believe Zidane is one of the most overrated Footballers in History.

3x World Footballer of the Year for nothing ...

I understand very clearly what I said, it's your problem if you don't. I personally believe Messi is great, very good, but Benik Afobe is better. It's a crime he's never even been nominated for footballer of the year, fantastic player. What do you think?

Just now, manpe said:

I understand very clearly what I said, it's your problem if you don't. I personally believe Messi is great, very good, but Benik Afobe is better. It's a crime he's never even been nominated for footballer of the year, fantastic player. What do you think?

I dont know who Benik Afobe is, cant say anything about him.

Why do you think he's better than Messi?

Just saw he played 5 Years fore Arsenal ... and he did not even play a single Game. :D ... Nice try mate.

2 minutes ago, TheWiz said:

I dont know who Benik Afobe is, cant say anything about him.

Why do you think he's better than Messi?

Just saw he played 5 Years fore Arsenal ... and he did not even play a single Game. :D ... Nice try mate.

He was too good for those losers at Arsenal, they prefer Bendtner types. Look at his goalscoring record at Wolves, speaks for itself, outstanding.

9 minutes ago, manpe said:

He was too good for those losers at Arsenal ...

Thats Kismet. You know. Sometimes Players have to recognize that they are not even good enough to play fore them Arsenalers.

But at least he scored 22 Goals fore Wolver ... Who knows, one day he might get Messis Jersey in exchange ... but he's certainly not in Messis, Matics ore Ronaldos Footballing League.

7 minutes ago, TheWiz said:

Thats Kismet. You know. Sometimes Players have to recognize that they are not even good enough to play fore them Arsenalers.

But at least he scored 22 Goals fore Wolver ... Who knows, one day he might get Messis Jersey in exchange ... but he's certainly not in Messis, Matics ore Ronaldos Footballing League.

Just a few minutes ago you hadn't even heard about him, now you claim with full confidence that he's not in the same league. I can't take your opinions seriously from this point onwards anymore, sorry :(

2 minutes ago, manpe said:

Just a few minutes ago you hadn't even heard about him, now you claim with full confidence that he's not in the same league. I can't take your opinions seriously from this point onwards anymore, sorry :(

I did not claim anything ... His Football-Vita did.

It speaks fore itself ...