The True Origins of Man 2/3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdvonMq9Zc4

The True Origins of Man 3/3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6idbRmkD7I

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Melanicus - here are your Answers to your Questions.

WARNING THESE ANSWERS TO THE @MELANICUS QUESTIONS ARE NOT INTENDING FOR YOU TO LIKE THEM & YOU WILL PROBABLY DISLIKE ME EVEN MORE & WILL MAKE THINGS EVEN MORE AWKWARD FROM NOW ON BUT I DO NOT CARE. THESE ARE THE TRUTHS OF ME & I AM NOT PUTTING EXACTLY HOW I FEEL & THINK BECAUSE THE ILLUMINATI – NEW WORLD ORDER IS READING THIS & WATCHING ME & US AT ALL TIMES & EVERYWHERE WE GO.

How are you, really? - Not good knowing that I’m living in the final generation and the end times and when the Antichrist False Messiah will be coming to Earth in 2014 and the world Governments are going to crash the world economy and world war 3 happening in 2014

How do you feel right now? - I am angry and pissed with life and the illuminati and fallen angels

What’s your favourite colour? - Chelsea FC Home Kit Colour

What’s your favourite food? - Lasagne, Pasta, Pizza, Subway and many more others -

What’s your favourite dessert? – Milk Tart, Melted Ice Cream from Tubs

My Other Favourite Meals I Love or Like? - Pizza – Meatlovers and Subway Meatballs Sandwich

My Favourite dessert at a Restaurant? - Bubble Gum Milkshake & other stuff I can’t remember exactly remember.

How old are you? – 24 years old this year on 26 November

What have you learned today? – I don’t need to learn anything today I’ve done over 4 years of constant researching on the illuminati and all things about everything and anything.I’m not scared of the truth and I am willing to learn the truth no matter how bad or hard it is to know it.

What was your favourite subject in school? – None

What do you do? – Self Employed at My Company – .K.A.A.I. – KEVIN ARNOLD ASHBURNER INTERNATIONAL.

What are some of your favourite books? – All books on revealing truth and Lies of the world and the universe and the illuminati

What are some of your favourite movies? – Madagascar All Films Series & Movies like 2012 & Angels and Demons & things to do with revealing all illuminati plans in Movies & End Of The World Movies & Alien Invasion Movies & Doomsday Movies.

What kind of music are you into?I hate all music but I like Country Music sung by Females mostly like Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flatts, Natasha Bedingfield, Katharine McPhee and Paramore and Hayley Williams.

If you were going to write a book, what would you call it and what would it be about? – “MY SECRETS I LEARNED ABOUT THIS UNIVERSE & THE WORLD & THE SECRET DARKNESS BEHIND THE WORLD WE LIVE IN” about Life and what really is going on in the world today.

What’s one of the scariest things you’ve ever done? – I don’t know or can’t remember exactly so can’t answer.

What accomplishment are you most proud of? – not being like the world and being myself and not wanting to be liked or live like the world and seek all truth and lies about everything.

Are you married? – No and never going to be married and I have strict rules in my life about how to live and think and the illuminati has brainwashed the human race and females in way for me to find the perfect woman who will think like me or not be like the world.

How did you meet your spouse / girlfriend / boyfriend? – N/A

Do you think it’s better to get married when you’re young or better to wait a while? – To wait a while and no sex before marriage.

Do you have any kids? – No and never going to and I would never do that that to my children and bring them into this world because I wouldn’t want to be put into this world.

Have you ever thought of adopting? – No I couldn’t do that.

When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? – Professional Cricketer for South Africa Proteas and dolphins Cricket Player in Domestic Cricket Team in Durban, KZN, South Africa.

How did you get into masturbating?I did because I needed something to relieve my anger and stress and bad nutrients in my food that the illuminati put bad nutrients and toxic chemicals so it doesn’t poison my semen and sperm and kill my sperm.

Would you recommend masturbating? Why / Why not? – No and because it’s not a good thing to do & because It makes you feel damaged and angry inside for doing it.

What do you do for fun (besides masturbating)? – Watch Sports on TV and Online Streams or Live Sports Scores Services on Websites and watch my favourite Youtubers and Study all things on the illuminati and world news headlines and what they really mean.

Do you like traveling? – No and I hate anything to do with being in big populated areas and being around a lot of people and flying on aeroplanes, Ships and Boats and Helicopters or Motorbikes or Cars.

If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go? – Chelsea FC and West London and watch Chelsea FC Matches and go to Massachusetts to support all my Sports Teams in Boston and New England.

Who are some people you’d like to meet someday? – I do not like any type of Celebrities or Famous people or Rich people because they are all Satanic People who lost their souls & they are all Reptilian Shapeshifting Evil Spirits by being Possessed by Demons but I would still like to me these people even thought I now I am never going to but here are they names: Natasha Bedingfield, Emma Stone, Katharine McPhee, Charlize Theron, Hayley Williams and Eden Hazard. My Favourites would be The Ricky Gervais Show wit Ricky Gervais, Stephen Merchant and my favourite Karl Pilkington.

If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say? - Yes and No depending on what it was and only if they truly wanted the truth and how to live and survive when the illuminati makes shit hit the fan globally for the whole world and if they wanted the truth about life and everything then I would give them advice.

What’s one of your favourite habits you have? – Studying & researching all topics that are related to Truth, Lies, Deception and The illuminati & The End Time Prophecies of the End of the World from the Year 2014 to 2018.

What are some things that make you really happy? – Knowing I get to live everyday and not wake up dead and get another chance to live & When all My Sports Teams and My Countries I support Win their Matches and Win Tournaments, Trophies and Cups and Titles & when I find new truth and research and study all topics and genres and I finally understand things that I needed to know from that Research and the answers to my Questions I needed.

What are some things that make you really sad? – Not being able to save my Family Souls and all the Humans on earth from their stupidity and dumbness and for not waking up to the real truth and not their own truth that they want to know.

What are some things that scare you? – I can’t and won’t answer that.

Do you like to plan things out in detail or be spontaneous? – plan out in detail before then upload, publish then type up.

Are you a religious person? - Used to be then I was led away from that and then the correct way of living and thinking and the Creator wanted to teach me correctly on how to think and live. Religion is man-made and created by the Devil and Fallen Angels and Satan to lead astray and to Mind Control the Population into Worshipping of False Demonic Gods and Idols and for trusting in Written Manuscripts twisted and tweaked by the illuminati that has been incorrectly been changed on purpose to lead the whole world astray from the actually truth.

If you could go back in history, who would you like to meet? – I wouldn’t or I am not sure or I do no and don’t want to answer the question.

Would you rather live in the country or in the city? – Country.

What was your life like growing up? – Shit and Crap. Terrible living in Johannesburg, South Africa and irritating and horrible family that were all freaking like the world and I wanted a family that was like me how I am now and I wanted a very close Brother Sister Friendship Relationship and a Sibling who could actually talk and hear.

What were you like in high school? – Quiet and Shy and only a few friends that I had the whole time I was there.

Do you have any brothers or sisters? How many? - Yes just a fully born Deaf Brother Jason who is less than 2 years older than me.

What’s your favourite part about today so far? – Nothing but same old bullshit living in the illuminati matrix with dumb Humans who don’t give a shit.

Who in your life has influenced you the most? How did they do it? - No one and I only follow that voice inside that lead me to true knowledge and lead me away from the dumb stupid idiot I was when I didn’t know anything.

What’s your favourite joke? – I have many favourite jokes but not really sure what and why they are.

Have you ever tried sushi? (Did you like it?) – No and only my Brother likes it and eats it in my family.

Do you like spicy food? – No I don’t like any spicy food but I will still eat it anyway.

How do you like your steak cooked? – Just right and long enough that it has killed all those raw meat and made it eatable.

Do you have a favourite number? Any particular reason why you like that number? – I like the numbers 7, 11, 26 the most.

If you were a type of animal, what would you be and why? – A Seagull and fly so high and around everywhere and saw like an Eagle.

What’s one of the strangest things you’ve ever done? – I don’t know and can’t remember anything to type it.

What kind of vacations do you like? – long driving trips to beach hotels by the sea like Waihi Beach in Bay of Plenty, New Zealand. When my family and my mom’s Sisters Family drove in their car with us there. When we went there in 2011 from Friday 7 January to Thursday 13 January.

What are some of your major goals in life? - Just to survive long enough in year 2014 when the Antichrist False Messiah Maitreya – The Lord Jesus Christ who is the False Messiah’s Name who is 666 Devil Satan comes to Earth in the year 2014 and I’ll die for not bowing down to him/his bullshit and He will kill me for not accepting his Mark of The Beast & 666 is the Number of Man and 616 is the Devil’s Number..

What are some of your smaller goals in life? – don’t have any or can’t really answer that & I know them but I will not answer this Question Because I can’t exactly put it in words or explain it correctly.

What do you like least about yourself? – That I am a Human on this planet with dumb Humans and living in this final generation Z and people doing even see it around them this is the last days of the world as we know it.

What embarrasses you? – Any human that is ignorant and can’t handle the truth and doesn’t want to know the truth or live the right way or think the right way.

If you could try out any job for a day, what would you like to try? - Sports Coach for a Professional Cricket Team.

What’s your earliest memory? – don’t know and not sure and don’t want to say.

What’s the best decision you ever made? – To know the Truth and Study all things and know things that most Humans don’t care to know about the World and Universe.

Who’s your best / closest friend? – don’t have any friends and don’t want any friends because I hate and dislike New Zealanders – I only had school friends then when I finished High School in 2007 and then I had no more friends since then.

What do you think people think of you? – People don’t like me and I don’t really care and they know I know the truth and I have showed them why I know why I know that stuff.

What were your grades like in school? – Not good but good enough.

If you could learn one random skill, what would you learn? - don’t know and not sure and don’t want to say.

Are you an introvert or an extrovert? – I am shy and keep quiet and keep to myself. I am an Introvert and always have been and I will stay like that.

Have you ever taken a personality test? (How did the results turn out?) – yes I have and the summary was – highly alert and always thinking and always wanting to learn and know more as much as possible and fast as possible.

What’s the first thing you notice about people? – I know if they are of the world or not of the world. If they give a shit or do give a shit about themselves and or for their lives and or for people around them or if they are a waste of space on Earth or a waste of Human Life.

Do you think people can control their own destiny? - No it was already chosen and written before everyone was born and their choices where made when the Creator knew what we were going to do before we did it when He Created the Human Race.

Do you think all people are equally valuable, or do you think some people in certain situations might be more valuable than others (say, a severely retarded patient vs. a doctor who could potentially save hundreds of lives)? – No I don’t think all people are valuable because some people don’t give a shit and most people do care about everyone and wants the best for every human and some only care for themselves and those who can save more lives are more important than those who are retarded but people don’t choose to be retarded and they just are retarded.

Do you think people are basically bad or basically good? - Humans are basically good by the spiritual realm with invisible demons make us humans do evil and some can’t control the demons that ruin the human lives that we have.

Do you think morals are universal or relative to the beliefs, traditions, and practices of individuals or groups? -

Do you think God exists? – Yes He does exist but he is not Called God or False Names or Titles which Humanity has been taught to call him.

Do you think any kind of afterlife exists? – Yes afterlife exists but I have studied all and I just don’t want to type it up. -

Do you vote? Why / Why not? If you do vote, how do you usually vote? – Yes have voted but I never want to because our votes don’t actually count because the illuminati and the One World Government have all chosen our Presidents and Prime Ministers for every country. The Government’s just want to know who will vote for who so they can use the info against us and see how stupid the human race really is in voting for someone they don’t even really now.

Do you think gay people choose to be gay? Do you think straight people choose to be straight? – No Gay people choose to be gay and some were brainwashed by society and the movies and films and TV series shows that they watched brainwashed them to be gay. Being straight is normal so that is correct and acceptable to many.

Is torture ever a good option? If no, why not? If yes, when? - No I don’t and I wouldn’t want it to be used on anybody.

Would you kill an innocent person if you thought it might mean saving a dozen other people?I wouldn’t kill anybody no matter what I wouldn’t put myself in that position. I don’t have the guts to hurt or kill anyone.

What’s the most money you’ve ever given away? – Never and don’t really now or remember.

What’s the biggest personal change you’ve ever made? – I won’t answer that.

What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever done? – I won’t answer that.

What do you think would be one of the best steps we could take toward ending poverty around the world? - No we can’t do anything or change it because the illuminati controls all TV commercials charity companies who ask for donations for Africa and the most poorest places.

What do you think we could do to best improve the education system? - We the people can’t do anything or change anything the illuminati controls all things so they will kill all who think they can make a change in this world.

In general, what do you think about art? – I think it is another bullshit money scam for richer people to get richer and more money and more control in business industry and make poorer people to stay poorer.

What are some of your favourite websites?

sofascore.com

soccerstand.com

flashscore.com

365scores.com

skysports.com

soccerbase.com

statto.com

fifa.com/world-match-centre

godlikeproductions.com

abovetopsecret.com

lunaticoutpost.com

disclose.tv

liveleak.com

espncricinfo.com

uefa.com/livescores/index.html

flightradar24.com

radarbox24.com

flightaware.com

planefinder.net

flightwise.com

flightview.com

liveatc.net

flightstats.com/go/Home/home.do

radarvirtuel.com

airliners.net

flightaware.com/live

openstreetmap.org

shipfinder.co

accuradio.com

live365.com

tunein.com

quakes.globalincidentmap.com

world-earthquakes.com

wunderground.com

spaceweather.com

spaceweathergallery.com

geonet.org.nz/quakes/all

events.slooh.com

volcanodiscovery.com

n2yo.com

earth.nullschool.net

helioviewer.org

globalincidentmap.com/beta/quakes-map

solarham.net

hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

What’s the biggest turnoff in a man/woman? – A woman who is of the world and thinks like the world and thinks the way to live life and how a relationship or marriage should be by what she watches on TV in movies and TV Show Programs. A woman who uses her beauty or she thinks that she is beautiful and that she is attractive because of how she thinks she looks and uses it for gain and for trapping males and guys into her trap for her gain in power and money and controlling the man she has fallen for her and uses him for herself gain.

What’s the biggest lie you’ve ever told? – I don’t know or can’t remember.

What’s something most people don’t know about you? – A know a lot more than people think I do because I act dumb in public and behave in secret more humble and righteous in knowledge and I do not lack in knowledge.

What’s something you wish everyone knew about you? – That I do have the answers to life and that I am not like everyone else and I know something about my life no one on Earth is like me and I can handle the truth and sees the stuff I have seen and experienced and that the true Creator has revealed to me since I moved and immigrated to Auckland, New Zealand in 2005 since I left Johannesburg, South Africa.

What are some of the first things you do in the morning? – I get up and check my mobile Vodafone NZ Smart Mini with Google and Google Play Store apps and clear my apps notifications that appeared during my sleep and I have my mobile on during the night and it is always on silent and eat cereal breakfast then shower and then view my most important info online.

What’s the worst thing that’s ever happened to you? – I get constantly attacked by demonic beings during the night and constantly see and view evil angels around me and watching me and bugging me every night because I can see them and hear them.

Do you cry easily? – No I hardly cry and I only cry when I reach my breaking point every know and then when I see what is happening to the world and knowing I am living in the last days and that I have to face the scary events of years 2014 to 2018 of the Fallen Angels and The Antichrist coming to Earth and many will accept the Antichrist and be deceived and many souls will be lost.

How do you feel about public speaking? - I don’t like it and I have a stuttering and a lisp and I have a nervous uncomfortable shaking in my body and hands and I don’t being centre of attention.

Do you like to talk on the phone? – No I don’t and I hate all forms of communication with anybody because I know the invisible World Government has tapped all software and electronics they made before they put it in shops and stores and then sell it to the public.

How many emails do you get each week, roughly? - I have a hotmial.com and a windowslive.com email accounts and I get about just under 20 emails daily combined between the 2 accounts.

If someone were to make a movie about your life, who would you hope would play you? – I don’t know I haven’t thought about that. Maybe Karl Pilkington I love that guy.

What’s one of your favourite questions to ask new friends or to get a conversation going? – I don’t know and can’t remember and I haven’t had friends for many years since 2007 December when I finished high school.

Would you ever sky dive or bungee jump? – No I have fear in heights and I will most probably have a heart attack.

Have you ever been in a fist fight? – No I haven’t been. I don’t get myself involved in fights.

What did you do on your 16th birthday? – Nothing just stayed at home and got gifts from family members at my house and enjoyed food and a party.

What do you think is one of the most undervalued professions right now? – I wouldn’t know and I don’t care because I don’t think about that stuff because I already hate everything about the illuminati and what they did to my fucking world and I am thinking about that so I don’t think about that shit because I have no control or it doesn’t matter what I think because it’s not going to make any difference because the world system we the world live in shouldn’t be the way the world is right so most of the Jobs and Careers we have in choices to make to join wouldn’t exist if it was for them the One world Government and fallen angels that setup the world we live in today .

How would you explain your basic life philosophy? – My Truth is just to keep living & keep knowing and learning the Truth I know and keep away from Humanity When The Shit Hits The Fan and try to survive while the Antichrist arrives this year in 2014 with the Fallen Angels to Deceive Mankind.

Would you rather be hated or forgotten?I rather be hated and I am already hated because I am of truth and I make sure my family keep understanding that I know best and make my whole family members that I know things and I have been chosen and few select chosen around the world the creator to know everything and to learn and now every little single detail about life and the world news headlines and current world events and why life is the way it is.

If you knew you would die tomorrow, would you feel cheated today? Know I wouldn’t feel cheated because we have to die and I don’t want to die at any stage but what shall be will be because it is written before we were born so it doesn’t matter what I think and it will happen when it will happen.

I WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING ANY REPLIES TO THIS POST YOU WILL ONLY READ IT & THEN YOU WILL MOVE ON & NOT TO TALK TO ME ABOUT WHY I SAID THOSE THINGS & WHY I ANSWERED THAT WAY.

Wow you seem to answer every question. Cared to answer mines?

1. You believe in the antichrist and 666,but that was predicted in the Bible 2000 years ago. So does that make the Bible reliable?

2. Fallen angels.... Interesting. Do you believe UFO are fallen angels?

3. After life.... Why can't we bring back someone from after life say Michael Jackson? Maybe he can tell us what he saw?

4. Religion is tainted, fair enough. But what about the religion that preaches against the antichrist and 666....are they also part of the illuminate?

5. Is time an illusion?

6. When will we be able to time travel?

7. What is your thoughts on chimera and transhumanism?

8. Why we still have no flying cars? One or two might exist but I mean in mass for the population?

9. Will we be be able to travel to other galaxies?

10. And tell me if nothing happens in 2014 what will you do? Pertaining to your 2014 anti christ government....

Watch the Signs! Illuminati Plans and Tactics of War, Exposed!

Published on Feb 24, 2014

What is your favorite color when you go to a bar full of Mermaids while wearing a tuxedo with pockets filled with tuna that come from Saudi Arabia?

KEVIN ASHBURNER, what is your favourite Pokemon? And why?

If you could be any Pokemon who would it be?

What was your favourite; Pokemon Red; Pokemon Green or Pokemon Gold?

Did you like TEAM ROCKET? If not give 7 examples of why you don't like them?

If you were a Pokemon KEVIN ASHBURNER you would be a fire Pokemon and you'd evolve into KEVIN WOODBURNER and then KEVIN WOODFURNACE.

KEVIN ASHBURNER, what is your favourite Pokemon? And why?

If you could be any Pokemon who would it be?

What was your favourite; Pokemon Red; Pokemon Green or Pokemon Gold?

Did you like TEAM ROCKET? If not give 7 examples of why you don't like them?

If you were a Pokemon KEVIN ASHBURNER you would be a fire Pokemon and you'd evolve into KEVIN WOODBURNER and then KEVIN WOODFURNACE.

I Would be like to be Ash Ketchum and My Favourite Pokemon is Pikachu.

I Most likely be a Water Type Pokemon.

1. Squirtle - http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/squirtle

or

2. Wartortle - http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/wartortle

or

3. Blastoise - http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/blastoise

Booo can't answer my questions?

I'm disappointed son.

I'm not in the mood to answer those Questions.

It is your responsablity to find the answers you need & want by doing it yourself & the topic of faith & religion is to complicated for me to tell you & teach you the answers.

If you want to know the answers to your questions.

Is that if you don't know how to search & study & use keywords & the Internet on the search engines & find the correct pages & websites to give you the knowledge.

Plus I cannot explain it to you because I have a problem with explaining things to people.

I am not a people person so & I don't want to start a fight or a religious war on my thread.

I'm not in the mood to answer those questions. It is your responsablity to find the answers you need and want by doing it yourself and the topic of faith and religion is to complicated for me to tell you and teach you the answers and you want to know the answers to your questions is if you don't know how to search and study and use keywords on the search engines and find the correct pages and websites to give you the knowledge.Plus I cannot explain it to you because I have a problem with explaining things to people and I am not a people person so and I don't want to start a fight or a religious war on my thread.

There's these things called comma's. (,)

Definition: A punction mark indicating a pause between parts of a sentence or seperating items in a list.

You need to use these. You may also want to incorporate more fullstops into your writing as it makes it easier to read.

I thought you'd know this KEVIN WOODFURNACE

KEVIN ASHBURNER!

If you were from Kosovo, what path of life would you choose?

If you were a random number, wich number would you be?

What is the purpose of life?

And now the question of questions:

How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?

Please answer KEVIN ASHBURNER, please give us, the inferior beings some wisdom.