Basel 1-0 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

I missed the match but heard on the radio that Chelsea played horribly. Now, I've come home and seen that LAMPARD started away at Basel. 2+2=4?

anyway, Chelsea were nowhere near confident coming into the match and the lineup was not correct. no surprise with this club.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another pretty terrible performace, what the **** is going on?

One day great then next terrible, we have been so poor this season, I do wanted us to do well and Jose coming back I thought great but it is not working. We must buy a CF in January if we are to win anything. I feel for Jose I really do. God so high after west ham game to be so deflated.

Bad shots, bad passing and bad decisions.

None excuse but the red was a f***** joke. Basel were dirty *****

You feel for Jose, why ? Because he is an idiot who plays the same players & do not allow others to play ?

With all due respect. It was a must-win if you understand the word honor.

I think about winning a game, getting through to the next stage, not all this

revenge bollocks against a team that isn't even our rivals who got a one off win against us in the last game. It hasn't done our 'honour' any harm.

I think about winning a game, getting through to the next stage, not all this

revenge bollocks against a team that isn't even our rivals who got a one off win against us in the last game. It hasn't done our 'honour' any harm.

wow. I can't understand you. We shall never speak again friend.

You feel for Jose, why ? Because he is an idiot who plays the same players & do not allow others to play ?

They are supposed to be good players, I CAN'T understand why they play well one minute and bad the next. The team was tying to attack that is why they got their goal as our whole ***** team was in their box trying to get a goal.

Utd don't know how lucky they are with RVP, Rooney and chitaritio