Ronaldo wins FIFA Ballon d'Or 2013

Sidzeret

I'm not mad I think that they just gave it to him because he didin't stop bitchin about it! Maybe also just to see him cry infront of the hall world!

Yes you are.

Surely would've been better to give it to Messi with all his time off? :rolleyes: Or after Blatter basically blew Messi's dong in front of the press? :rolleyes:

Or Ribéry who isn't half the player Ronaldo/Messi are? :rolleyes:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keep on trolling dude... but somehow the whole world, most of the footballing experts differ with your idiotic and well asenine take on ballon d'or.

I thought you had me in your block box (or whatever) this is list or option is, (who cares) so not to see or comment or quote any of my post, Please don't from now On.

Capisce Slumdog!

Yes you are.

Surely would've been better to give it to Messi with all his time off? :rolleyes: Or after Blatter basically blew Messi's dong in front of the press? :rolleyes:

Or Ribéry who isn't half the player Ronaldo/Messi are? :rolleyes:

Ah yes the Blatter - Platini conspiracy Pathetic!

I thought you had me in your block box (or whatever) this is list or option is, (who cares) so not to see or comment or quote any of my post, Please don't from now On.

Capisce Slumdog!

well i read some of your hilarious opinions here (i cant stop those from coming if some1 else quotes u), so thought of reading it myself.

but as i said before keep trolling. also your posts are awesome. exactly what u need after a long hard day at work, some nice slap-stick comedy. but please dont let me stop u, do continue with your CR bashing and how he dint deserve the ballon d'or. (ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha),

please do continue,

well i read some of your hilarious opinions here (i cant stop those from coming if some1 else quotes u), so thought of reading it myself.

but as i said before keep trolling. also your posts are awesome. exactly what u need after a long hard day at work, some nice slap-stick comedy. but please dont let me stop u, do continue with your CR bashing and how he dint deserve the ballon d'or. (ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha),

please do continue

I don't care for Ronaldo I'm not bashig him I just expressed FOR ME, MY OPINION was that RIbery deserved to get the ballon d'or. for this years, in previous yeras Ronaldo deserved it more than Messi or any of the other nominations, but this year, THIS YEAR,FOR ME RIBERY WAS THE BEST! That's all! Oh, And If you see a quote from any of the other users just look away then! Diver!

I don't care for Ronaldo I'm not bashig him I just expressed FOR ME, MY OPINION was that RIbery deserved to get the ballon d'or. for this years, in previous yeras Ronaldo deserved it more than Messi or any of the other nominations, but this year, THIS YEAR,FOR ME RIBERY WAS THE BEST! That's all!

and all i did was laugh at your opinion, so no need to call me an "old cunt" or something.

by the way, u said messi deserved it more than CR, and that is what got me cracking. messi deserved it cos he probably sat out the games against psg and bayern while scoring tap-ins against those hopeless la liga teams.

and all i did was laugh at your opinion, so no need to call me an "old cunt" or something.

by the way, u said messi deserved it more than CR, and that is what got me cracking. messi deserved it cos he probably sat out the games against psg and bayern while scoring tap-ins against those hopeless la liga teams

Just without the "old"

I'd be happy if either CR7 or Ribery had won. I think Messi should have been third, though, I can't recall anything he did last year worth of putting him ahead of Ribery. Shameful. Sure between him and Ribery, the argentinian is the better player, but he had a really bad year (for his standards) while Ribery was the best player for the Champions League winner.

I'm so proud of him...

People often compare Messi and Ronaldo to other great legends of the game. But in my opinion, there is no argument that there has never been a player as passionate about the sport as him.

People are quick to judge him as being a bad person because he doesn't react well to criticism, he's very transparent about his emotions and often times a sore loser. But the truth is, he came from a very poor family and everyone who has ever met him personally endorses he has a very good heart.

His bad attitudes towards criticism and defeats can be attributed to his passion for the sport. I've had the chance to be close to him while doing volunteer work at Benfica's stadium during Portugal's game against Bosnia and it was easy to see he was a very cool guy.

Personally, I prefer people like him who are very transparent about their feelings and weaknesses, to fake people who always put on a smile no matter what. But many others don't think this way.

tumblr_mzcyvvDvDu1qhnjaio1_500.jpg