Ronaldo wins FIFA Ballon d'Or 2013

Sidzeret

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They need to get rid of national coaches/captains voting.....All they do is vote for their buddy/player....

If anything it should be media + past ballon d'or winners (similar to the Heisman trophy). Granted, its still biased to a degree, but better than the current format...In addition, the time frame of the award should changed and reflect one season. Not a combination of 2.

They need to get rid of national coaches/captains voting.....All they do is vote for their buddy/player....

If anything it should be media + past ballon d'or winners (similar to the Heisman trophy). Granted, its still biased to a degree, but better than the current format...In addition, the time frame of the award should changed and reflect one season. Not a combination of 2.

yeah. just saw Kompany voted for Yaya and Hazard. Eto'o voted Hazard. Gerrard voted for Suarez. Messi voted Iniesta. Biased votes

"I won everything I could win with Bayern and individually. Ronaldo on the other hand did not win anything," Ribery told AZ.

"I am not sad that I missed out, but it does hurt a bit. I deserved to win the Ballon d'Or.

"It was clear that Ronaldo would win it. The voting deadline was extended by two weeks. This had never happened before. It wasn't about football. It was a political decision."

"There are only three Bayern players in there. That's madness. [Thomas] Muller deserves to be there, and so do [David] Alaba, [bastian] Schweinsteiger and [Arjen] Robben. We won five titles and made history.

"And then there's the absence of Borussia Dortmund players... Where are [Mario] Gotze and [Robert] Lewandowski? This is impossible."

-Frank Ribery...

Exactly my opinion.

Ronaldo fully deserved this other than Ribery. It was the team effort that gave Bayern those titles. Ribery scored 10 goals or so last season, you can't win the Ballon d'or when aplayer who plays the exact same positon score multiple times that amount. Ronaldo is simply the superior footballer, Ribery is ok, but CR is one of the best ever. Just as Messi. Ribery does not deserve to even be in contention. btw all three are cunts.

"I won everything I could win with Bayern and individually. Ronaldo on the other hand did not win anything," Ribery told AZ.

"I am not sad that I missed out, but it does hurt a bit. I deserved to win the Ballon d'Or.

"It was clear that Ronaldo would win it. The voting deadline was extended by two weeks. This had never happened before. It wasn't about football. It was a political decision."

"There are only three Bayern players in there. That's madness. [Thomas] Muller deserves to be there, and so do [David] Alaba, [bastian] Schweinsteiger and [Arjen] Robben. We won five titles and made history.

"And then there's the absence of Borussia Dortmund players... Where are [Mario] Gotze and [Robert] Lewandowski? This is impossible."

-Frank Ribery...

Exactly my opinion.

Maybe he should find another underage prostitute to cry to. Cunt.

Ronaldo is too good a footballer not to win this award and that's why he got it. Ribery is a great footballer, but a shit human being. And yes Frank politics do come into it.

Ronaldo is too good a footballer not to win this award and that's why he got it. Ribery is a great footballer, but a shit human being. And yes Frank politics do come into it.

So, Cristiano can screw a girl from the states and pay her off to never have contact with her son. Also, Im not sure about you guys in England, but in NYC, I cant tell teenagers from being 16 to 26. In the western world, all teenagers look like their in their 20s... (maybe its cause i grew up with all italians).

Back to the subject, Ronaldo never should of won.... He pretty much won because of the 2 leg international matches vs Zlatan. They extended for no reason. Madrid failed last season in everything and Cristiano was very close having Portugal failing to qualify as well..

So, Cristiano can screw a girl from the states and pay her off to never have contact with her son. Also, Im not sure about you guys in England, but in NYC, I cant tell teenagers from being 16 to 26. In the western world, all teenagers look like their in their 20s... (maybe its cause i grew up with all italians).

Back to the subject, Ronaldo never should of won.... He pretty much won because of the 2 leg international matches vs Zlatan. They extended for no reason. Madrid failed last season in everything and Cristiano was very close having Portugal failing to qualify as well..

Ignoring the prostitution stuff (and the associated hypocrisy), these awards are about the history of the game and Ronaldo simply deserves to have won this award at least once in his career. He's one of the absolute greats of the game, so if there's a chance to award him the trophy (like Messi having an underwhelming season) then the authorities will look to take it.

It's similar to Hazard being awarded it. He didn't deserve it but he'll probably be in the reckoning in the future so they include him now. Ribery had a great season but if he never wins it then it really isn't ever going to be seen as an oversight. If Ronaldo never won one then it would be a shame.

-Frank Ribery...

Exactly my opinion.

Funny how the 2 Dortmund players he mentioned are basically now players of Bayern...

Ironically today is the day of his trial. Instead of protesting his innocence he is wanking off his ego. What a prick!