Hazard and Mourinho up for FIFA awards

Jase

I have a confession to make. As a kid I used to support Nejmeh Club.

This is totally uncalled for and has gotten beyond tedious. I can't understand how you and many others can keep saying things like that towards fellow Chelsea fans just because you disagree with them about something. I'd hate to see you debate with an opposition fan..

It's about when anyone criticizes a Belgium player, a barrage of posters just flame out at them. It's not even a rebuttal, just a series of incoherent jabs. Even if the criticism is rightfully deserved. You can't say anything negative about KDB, Hazard, Courtois, Lukaku, etc. because it's taboo. Just look at the pages before this thread.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No proof?! :lol:

And there you go again with disregarding the facts thrown at you about what those awards are about and then claim what you say or so called look at is the truth. Anyway, like I said before, what a bloody waste of time...

Have a good day.....

Stop saying you threw facts on me. The only thing you say is that the award is given to the player that performed better, that can mean what I said and also what you said.

It's about when anyone criticizes a Belgium player, a barrage of posters just flame out at them. It's not even a rebuttal, just a series of incoherent jabs. Even if the criticism is rightfully deserved. You can't say anything negative about KDB, Hazard, Courtois, Lukaku, etc. because it's taboo. Just look at the pages before this thread.

Nice confirmation bias. Try being belgian and having to watch it all. I am sorry, but the knife cuts both ways. There is NO nuance. Also, check the history of the Hazard thread - people saying he is shit, not worth the money, overrated, no creativity, .... , Courtois thread ( idem as Hazard really sometimes but less), KDB (will never for chelsea, has failed after 150 minutes!, is utter dog shite, and don't forget the Lukaku is shit thread( no chelsea material, no link up, just shit, will never do ...) . Besides, a lot of the argumentation outside the non KDB thread is non belgian.

Dude. Cause and effect. Chicken or the egg. Think what is first. See through the pages in here. See how it started against Hazard.

I agree the counter strike from Belgium is .... Ugh. But the pre-emptive one was a nuclear attack as well. Hell, what players had the same criticism while pkaying good as Hazard, Courtois, now Lukaku ? Oscar last year? Bertrand?

Only one! Torres, and that says enough, really.

Chicken or the egg ....

At times that is true, but conversely it seems you can't defend a Belgian player without being labeled as part of the "Belgian barrage" even if you're not Belgian yourself! I find that even more annoying.

One thing does not justify the other; we need to get rid of both. So, why don't you go first and stop labeling fellow Chelsea fans in a manner that questions their loyalty to the club just because they expressed an opinion different to yours and I'll call people out and ask them to stop when they're defending players beyond reason, alright?

If anyone agrees with Hazard's inclusion in the nominees for Ballon D'or then I am sorry but you need to watch him play last season. Not trying to cause controversy or that but he wasn't very good on a consistent basis. He started with a flash, faded out, struggled in games, came off the bench in some games and played well but never rediscovered his form from the first 4 or 5 games. Players like Messi, Ronaldo, Bale, Iniesta and others played well for most of the season. Their nominations are right but Hazard's seems wrong to me. Last years award, yes he should have been up for it as he had basically been involved directly with 40 goals at Lille, scoring 20 and assisting 20 or whatever it was.