Hazard and Mourinho up for FIFA awards

Jase

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not disregarding Hazard's contributions for the club last season at all, but I find it incredibly laughable the fact he has made the shortlist whilst Mata's incredible contributions last season are nothing more than a whisper to Uefa officials.

20 goals, 36 assists in all competitions. PFA player of the season final nominee. Chelsea player of the season 2 years running.

Un Fucking Believable.

You have the right to discuss whatever you want, that doesn't change the fact I'm fed up with this trend of comparing x and y whenever possible.

That last sentence shows you miss my point btw. I'd be equally happy if Oscar, Mata or any other player was on that list. You know why? Because they wear blue.

I've noticed you seem to make everything a matter of bias when it comes to Belgian or Brazilian players. The sneaky little digs in a lot of your posts are unnecessary, Barbara.

:lol: little digs at Belgians, really, Weckerz? lol forever at how pressed you guys are around here these days.

So every player and opinion I've criticized the last days which include Cahill, Luiz, Azpilicueta, Lampard, comparisons between Mata and Lampard were little digs at Belgians? I had tons of post in the last seven days and I guess 3 or 4 involved belgian players. Give me a break!!!!

Today I've talked about two Belgians, and while I was defending Eden's nomination, repeating what I said a few times: that he deserved to win POY imo and it's okay to be there, there was a comparison being done by other people, I didn't start it, and I gave my opinion... As for de Bruyne, my notifications tell me a few people agree with me, because guess what, I didn't say anything beyond the obvious (not saying it's true, just saying it's obvious).

Unnecessary is to say what you said, that's what is unnecessary. I don't care if you Belgians feel pressed here these days because every week there are people compalining about your how it's impossible to say a bad word about a Belgian player without having exactly this kind of reaction. It's reactions like this that make us think like we do. I'm sorry if you skipped all the other bad things (and all the good things) I've said about players only this week and decided to react when I said a minor thing about Hazard [if anything a Mata fanboy would be much more offended by my post, but this probably is about other posts, as you even said in your answer. Only in the last two days 3 people (Alex, Fernando and YouNameIt) complimented my style of posting, I'll stick with them, not only because they're the majority, but because they aren't pressed.

If people want to think Mata deserved the nomination better than Hazard did, it's their right. Stop being dramatic, nobody killed your puppy.

And whoever missed the point here was you. What I meant is exactly that, the posts weren't about being happy or not just because they're Chelsea players. Do you really think anyone is upset because Chelsea player was nominated? If I thought Hazard didn't deserve to be in the list and none other player by us, I would have said that. THAT'S THE POINT. We can be happy for Chelsea players, but we can look beyond our club preferences and fanboyism and say for example none of our players deserved (which isn't the case). Or at least we should.

Now go back to your little world where I take digs on Belgians players. I won't bother to answer you - or anyone from the same little world again because many people already said the same, why keep repeating it like a broken record. Just think that posts like yours is exactly what make people think the obvious. Not me, I already have an opinion about it, your post didn't change it, I was just surprised that someone who's normally so levelheaded it's now behaving like so many others.

Cheers, mate. Good lucky for you, Hazard, Kevin, Lukaku and Courtois.

ps.: I'm wondering if you'll answer to everyone who's disagree with Hazard being ahead of Mata, or if the problem was only me. Never mind answering. It's crystal clear.

:lol: little digs at Belgians, really, Weckerz? lol forever at how pressed you guys are around here these days.

So every player and opinion I've criticized the last days which include Cahill, Luiz, Azpilicueta, Lampard, comparisons between Mata and Lampard were little digs at Belgians? I had tons of post in the last seven days and I guess 3 or 4 involved belgian players. Give me a break!!!!

Today I've talked about two Belgians, and while I was defending Eden's nomination, repeating what I said a few times: that he deserved to win POY imo and it's okay to be there, there was a comparison being done by other people, I didn't start it, and I gave my opinion... As for de Bruyne, my notifications tell me a few people agree with me, because guess what, I didn't say anything beyond the obvious (not saying it's true, just saying it's obvious).

Unnecessary is to say what you said, that's what is unnecessary. I don't care if you Belgians feel pressed here these days because every week there are people compalining about your how it's impossible to say a bad word about a Belgian player without having exactly this kind of reaction. It's reactions like this that make us think like we do. I'm sorry if you skipped all the other bad things (and all the good things) I've said about players only this week and decided to react when I said a minor thing about Hazard [if anything a Mata fanboy would be much more offended by my post, but this probably is about other posts, as you even said in your answer. Only in the last two days 3 people (Alex, Fernando and YouNameIt) complimented my style of posting, I'll stick with them, not only because they're the majority, but because they aren't pressed.

If people want to think Mata deserved the nomination better than Hazard did, it's their right. Stop being dramatic, nobody killed your puppy.

And whoever missed the point here was you. What I meant is exactly that, the posts weren't about being happy or not just because they're Chelsea players. Do you really think anyone is upset because Chelsea player was nominated? If I thought Hazard didn't deserve to be in the list and none other player by us, I would have said that. THAT'S THE POINT. We can be happy for Chelsea players, but we can look beyond our club preferences and fanboyism and say for example none of our players deserved (which isn't the case). Or at least we should.

Now go back to your little world where I take digs on Belgians players. I won't bother to answer you - or anyone from the same little world again because many people already said the same, why keep repeating it like a broken record. Just think that posts like yours is exactly what make people think the obvious. Not me, I already have an opinion about it, your post didn't change it, I was just surprised that someone who's normally so levelheaded it's now behaving like so many others.

Cheers, mate. Good lucky for you, Hazard, Kevin, Lukaku and Courtois.

ps.: I'm wondering if you'll answer to everyone who's disagree with Hazard being ahead of Mata, or if the problem was only me. Never mind answering. It's crystal clear.

Wow, did I hit a nerve or something? Did it really take you half a day to come up with this bullshit?

You're the Real Madrid fan, not me, don't try and make me look like I'm no Chelsea fan you fake miserable woman. Now go and badmouth me to other people like you've done with Stingray a while ago.

Wow, did I hit a nerve or something? Did it really take you half a day to come up with this bullshit?

You're the Real Madrid fan, not me, don't try and make me look like I'm no Chelsea fan you fake miserable woman. Now go and badmouth me to other people like you've done with Stingray a while ago.

fake miserable woman ahhahaa

as if you needed to mention his name for it to be clear... I didn't take half my day I was working, sweetie. I just connected again, although it did take me a few minutes to write...

And I'm not only a RM fan, I'm also an Inter fan just for future reference.

as if you needed to mention his name for it to be clear... I didn't take half my day I was working, sweetie. I just connected again, although it did take me a few minutes to write...

And I'm not only a RM fan, I'm also an Inter fan just for future reference

Ah, they're no longer fotm though. I apologize calling you what I did btw, but I see what I see, I'm not saying I read everything you post, far from, but if there's one thing I can't stand it's hypocricy.

I can't help but notice you whining constantly about Belgians on here while it's so obvious to me the reason you're here is Oscar. It makes me cringe.

Ah, they're no longer fotm though. I apologize calling you what I did btw, but I see what I see, I'm not saying I read everything you post, far from, but if there's one thing I can't stand it's hypocricy.

I can't help but notice you whining constantly about Belgians on here while it's so obvious to me the reason you're here is Oscar. It makes me cringe.

I really shouldn't answer you, but I guess I like you enough to try to prove you otherwise.

This is me in a 2006 kit (though the pic is more recent). My mom bought it for me when she went to England in 2007 because I begged her to look for it and bring me the shirt (back then was hard to find Chelsea's kids kits in Brazil). Oscar was still a kid when I started supporting this club. I never implied you aren't a Chelsea fan, just that you used to stay out of the 'stop haunting Belgian players brigade'

Cheers, mate

IMG00847-20130729-2223.jpg

I really shouldn't answer you, but I guess I like you enough to try to prove you otherwise.

This is me in a 2006 kit (though the pic is more recent). My mom bought it for me when she went to England in 2007 because I begged her to look for it and bring me the shirt (back then was hard to find Chelsea's kids kits in Brazil). Oscar was still a kid when I started supporting this club. I never implied you aren't a Chelsea fan, just that you used to stay out of the 'stop haunting Belgian players brigade'

Cheers, mate

IMG00847-20130729-2223.jpg

Lol I honostly didn't want this to turn into 'prove you're a chelsea fan' discussion. This is a forum and inevitably there will be misunderstandings or misinterpretations, I just go by what I read.

I'm a pretty passive user but I couldn't help but notice these things Barbara, otherwise I wouldn't have called you out.

Let's leave it at that then.

Dribble- Hazard

Pace - Hazard

Finishing - Mata (not too great either.)

Shot technique- Hazard

Assists - Mata

Vision - Mata

Ball Control - Hazard

Hazard is CHELSEA'S BEST PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, even after didierforever pointed out to you that the award is based on players' performance in the past year, you still want to go with this whole 'Hazard is the better player overall' argument?! Sounds legit...

All you are doing now is basically just judging Hazard based on potential and that potential to be the best in the future rather actually looking at who performed better in the past 12 months. The fans and players' vote for Mata to win the 2 POTYs at the club last season speaks volume on who they think did better overall.

You guys can argue over Hazard all you want

But, how THE F did Jose make the list, when he quit on Real in the beginning of 2013....

Scolari, Rafa, WEnger, del bosque as well, wth....

Pelligrini should of went in. He was a few seconds away from the UCL championship match.

Capello, who I despise, should of made it as well making Russia into a significant national team...

So, even after didierforever pointed out to you that the award is based on players' performance in the past year, you still want to go with this whole 'Hazard is the better player overall' argument?! Sounds legit...

All you are doing now is basically just judging Hazard based on potential and that potential to be the best in the future rather actually looking at who performed better in the past 12 months. The fans and players' vote for Mata to win the 2 POTYs at the club last season speaks volume on who they think did better overall.

its not an opinion, Hazard can do things Mata can't and not the other way......

Barbara how the hell can you support more than one team? What kind of a fan are you

Well, I'm a Brazilian and a huge fan of European football - or football in general. For each league I watch I have a team to support. The teams rarely meet in Europe and when they do, I follow my heart. It's no big deal, tons of people do the same, good for you that you only support Chelsea. I have 3 in Europe and a Brazilian side and Dortmund is really compelling me to watch Bundesliga. I didn't use to like the German league, but it improved a lot recently.

I'm a football fan, to answer your question, and one that likes to have teams to support in the leagues I watch.