Chelsea Vs Manchester United

DavidEU

right guys,who`s got a dvd copy or a link to the full 90 mins.as i was moving my boat from reading to oxford sat/sunday.i know football first but it had to be moved or pay 2 moorings.had radio on,but my son tells me i missed a cracker.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a really good performance from us. The first half was about as good as we have played all season. We were really up for it, in their faces, passing well and having a right good go at them. We more than deserved to win that game and judging by the reaction of United in that game they really could be rocking after that result and could drop more points. We can do anymore than win our next 2 games and hope that united slip up somewhere.

No matter what else happens, this was a very very good performance.

This will be a very big boost agianst the bin dippers.

Was thinking the same -get through the semi and in moscow with Abramovich, you can imagine the win bonus each player will be on ;) Some silverware seems imminent after the domestic cup fuck ups. Liverpool will be beaten, especially if theres the same atmosphere at the Bridge as there was on Saturday.

Adversity seems to bring out the best in Chelsea and their fans in particular -whether it's struggling in Div 2 or rallying because of Lampards mothers death

indeed blue_army.This fella behind me in the MHL asked me to sit down at the start of the game.I replied that i was'nt going to sit down,and if he wants to sit down,he should of stayed at home watching the game.

Btw,i'm in the MHU for the Liverpool game on Wednesday.What's the stewards attitudes like with regards to standing up?.because i don't intend on sitting down for that one either.

Anywhere near gate 17 and you're OK, I usually sit in the MHU and I've never been told to sit or seen anyone else get told to either.

I was in the shed end For the Man utd game and I had some guy sitting next to me from Thailand or Hong Kong, somewhere in that region, and hes was wearing a very femanine pink v neck, and underneath a fucking Utd shirt with Ronaldo on the back. There was a complete lunatic behind me as well who gave this guy the biggest amount of abuse! He lasted about 20 mins and the stewards lobbed him out. Fucking cheek sitting in our end and wearing a UTD shirt.