Sidzeret

Why is it that every where i turn to all i say is people talking abt Januzaj .. ok he had a good game but he is far from being a superstar .. this is football and anything can happen.. even i tend to remember 2 of our youngsters having promising debuts in Kakuta and Mceachran.. look how they ended up(but i still have hopes for Mceachran)

He's no one

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol at people judging him on one game. He has been known as one of the greatest talents in the world since he was like 13. He's no surprise to anyone who follows youth football. too bad he plays for those c**** :rant:

A friend of mine living in Italy told me the italians are talking about Chelsea being in pole position to sign this guy. They say Chelsea are already in talks with Januzaj's representatives and they are the highest bidder so far.

he also gave me a link related to this - http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/serie-a/esclusiva-tmw-anche-il-milan-su-januzaj-ma-le-inglesi-sono-in-pole-492575

• 3 months later...

Bit off-topic but since Mata is looking likely to get the number 7 at Manure i'm pretty glad this guys not

When Ronaldo got the number 7 it seemed to transform him with the extra pressure on him and he became world class Januzaj is a good player and a bright prospect, but he's not the second coming for crying out loud

Unlikely to displace Hazard in the national set up and with the younger Hazard having made his debut recently he might not even get a real run in the Belgian team

Star that burns the brightest falls the furthest and all that

Also got a REALLY punchable face

he will probably struggle to get games in the big matches because most people think United will play

RVP

Januzaj - Rooney - Mata

but that front 4 would make them get exposed big time in against top teams as Januzaj and Mata can't defend! So i can see Januzaj missing out in big games, in place of Valencia, which could make him want to leave.

Going to be amazing, i'd have to wonder if we had him in our youth would we give him a chance? doubt it...

If united were still a top team with top players competing for titles, would he have been given a chance there? I doubt it..

He's a nice little player, but it's absolutely hilarious reading his thread on RedCafe. They MASSIVELY overrate him and act like he's Ronaldo or Messi. He's played half a season and has shone because the rest of his teammates have been garbage.

Give him for a season or two. I even see some of them saying he's as good as Hazard.

If united were still a top team with top players competing for titles, would he have been given a chance there? I doubt it..

He would play, if the likes of Welbeck and Cleverly are playing than Adnan would. Before them it was Fletcher and Evans, Pogba would of got his chance but he demanded to be played and in the end wanted to leave, Ravel Morrison left because he was in a bad place at united, hanging around with the wrong crowd, he had to move away. Januzaj, was always going to play, maybe not this much, but he would of been giving a chance.

He's a nice little player, but it's absolutely hilarious reading his thread on RedCafe. They MASSIVELY overrate him and act like he's Ronaldo or Messi. He's played half a season and has shone because the rest of his teammates have been garbage.

Give him for a season or two. I even see some of them saying he's as good as Hazard.

Read the first few pages of the Kakuta thread, HE'S GOING TO BE OUR MESSI....

He would play, if the likes of Welbeck and Cleverly are playing than Adnan would. Before them it was Fletcher and Evans, Pogba would of got his chance but he demanded to be played and in the end wanted to leave, Ravel Morrison left because he was in a bad place at united, hanging around with the wrong crowd, he had to move away. Januzaj, was always going to play, maybe not this much, but he would of been giving a chance.

Yes, he would have played if he had gone on a couple of loans and proved that he can do well in the EPL just like Cleverly and Welbeck did. But for an unproven player to just be thrown ahead of top players? That never happens at any top teams. Imagine if we had got Traore for example to replace Mata in the squad. We'd be one injury away from damaging our title hopes.

Adan good....

Wouldnt say as great as redcafe makes him out to be, however, he has a few attributes that stand out...

Crossing.

Shooting technqiue.

However, right now, Moyes is using him as the key offensive player for United, so he has a free role to do whatever and gets no criticism due to his age.....

Like pretty much every young player who shows even the slightest bit of talent, right now he is massively overrated. (Andros Twonsend part two) 3 goals and 2 assists despite very high usage in 16 games with a passing percentage under 80%, poor defense, and lots of turnovers. Because he's so young, United fans will want to see him in their lineup, but the team is better and more balanced with someone who fits in better and is more efficient. Their best front 3 midfield would probably be Mata, Rooney, and Valencia because Valencia provides natural width and defensive work-rate to allow the other players more freedom and space.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You