Bayern Munich v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So negative some of you lot are. Thank god they have actual tests to give out UEFA coaching licenses.

Honestly yes,...loved it when we were in the CL knockout round in 2012. Back then, people had ZERO expectations, but still had faith in the team's stalwarts. And we kept winning round after round...

Now the arm-chair tacticians are out in full-force..

I am not beyond criticising Jose ,,,but seems you dont rate him at all ...perhaps since he doesnt pick Lukaku ,,,

I called him the best manager in the world 1 post before that? And I think lukaku is the perfect impact SUB. Please don't make up things for the sake of your own argument. It's childish.

He's managed different clubs in different leagues around the country. He's won major titles in different countries and yet we are the only club he truly loves and never walked out on. He's chosen us to come back to.

Give him fucking time, he has alot of changes in transition he needs to implement. Stop judging him after 3 fucking games, especially when we came out of Old Trafford with a point. Like it or not he is a tactician of highest quality. Brian Clough even preferred Jose over SAF

but sweetie, that's a simple 4-2-3-1... we'll have Eto'o and Willian playing on replacing Torres and André (very likely). So what's so wrong with a lineup that's basically a 4-2-3-1? Because André is playing and Mata isn't? Because it has Torres and not Lukaku?

Why are people so invested in this anyway? I want that lineup to have as many matches under their belt (except the Lampard) part and with the new two additions so they can reach chemistry and they can deploy the tactics they failed so miserably against United. If that means losing today, well so be it. There's no way this team will settle to the new tactics if they don't play them.

Well, my dear, How about playing football, instead of cementing the defense ?

Mata was our best player last season. He lead the team extremely well IMO.

Every player should fight for his place but surely Mata is a big game player and can perform well when/if chosen.

Under a different system and different manager(s).

Our entire mentality has changed since then.

The critique came - in my account - more from his statements to work with the team and play another kind of football - as he said remember. I still need to be proved otherwise - and I hated some of his defensive stuff in the past btw. So yes, I hate the bus. I think it generates results, but it is the way of the coward disguising as a smart one.

I have welcomed and defended the Belgian fans but the hysteria about Lukaka is counter productive. I do not accept Jose is a coward