Man United v Chelsea

Jase

We got a point from Old Trafford and people aren't happy? Get real...

Also some comments like "Mourinho cost us the game" scrape my eyes, said it many times, its one thing to have an opinion but that's just stupidity. Waiting for certain people to open Mourinho out thread and a post explaining why we're out of the title race after three games.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The starting 11 was very poor. Subs were worse. We never wanted to win this game. Such a shame beacuse we could steam roll their squad if we gave them our all.

Having said that, a point at old trafford is a good result.

Also some comments like "Mourinho cost us the game" scrape my eyes, said it many times, its one thing to have an opinion but that's just stupidity. Waiting for certain people to open Mourinho out thread and a post explaining why we're out of the title race after three games.

Jose was MOM this was a must not LOSE game

Dunno why but I feel bringing Mata on could have helped us nick the game but then again, you don't win the title by beating only the titans. You have to respect all the minnow sides and get 3 points of all of them.

Good game, Cahill and Terry were terrific and I hope they get the credit they deserve. Cole and Ivanovic were good as well but I'd still prefer to have Azpi at RB :D

Some horrible passing and I hope this proves to all of you how important Mata is to us and I hope no one says we should get rid of him.

Hope the Atkinson supports us myth is over. Was horrible tonight, we could easily have had a peno and that horrible De Bruyne decision.....

We could've won this game, with the right squad.

This wasn't the old Old Trafford of Fergie.

Well that was a waste of time, could tell from the starting line-up that we weren't going to win, or look for one at least. Poor Lukaku, been superb in pre-season, looked great against Villa but still doesn't seem to get the nod ahead of Ba and Torres. Torres kept losing the ball everytime it was given to him, and we never really had the 'killer pass' or shot on goal, which really we could have had with someone like Mata on.

Very good defensively, and Rooney played really well - still don't think he will leave Man United - hopefully we can actually play to our strengths against Bayern and win our first trophy of the season.

Disappointed.

Like we had no game plan when we had the ball, just waiting for an opponent mystake to gift us an opportunity.

A bit lucky with Lampard's hand, for me it was a clear penalty as the ball was coming past him and not in front of him.

We could've won this game, with the right squad.

This wasn't the old Old Trafford of Fergie.

Could have-would have. That's just speculation. It was hardly Old Trafford of Moyes either or Mourinho's Chelsea, all this takes time.. changes and ideas...

Yeah to all those people who called De Gea shit, and the one's who said United weren't a good team, hope you learnt your lesson.

Otherwise, like I said in the Aston Villa topic where you analyse with some fancy graphs.

It was awful stuff when he had the ball.