Chelsea v Aston Villa

Jase

Cahill is shocking. Need Luiz back already.

Left Benteke open for no reason whatsoever.

And why is Ivanovic still starting?

Poor team selection by Mou. Azpi and Luiz need to be starting.

And it's either Torres or Lukaku. No idea why Ba is playing.

I'm sorry but it wasn't Cahill's fault. Terry should have came out to him. He gave him far too much room.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent seen anyone talking about a DLP for a long time in this forum... i realy wonder why, because its obvious we so desperately need it.

Bulid up is so slow and boring. I feel like KDB or Oscar HAVE to play there. Wish Jose will understand that.

always the same. score the goal, get complacent and dont do anything. offensively we have been awful. wtf is going on with hazard? he isnt showing anything.

Ivanovic is NOT a RB FFS! Would have expected Cech to do better in the goal.

Offensively we've been beyon poor. Haven't managed to create anything. Not a single shot on target apart from the goal. The gap between the pivot and the front four is ridiculously huge. We'll continue to struggle to create anything unless that is fixed.

Someone take Lampard off, PLEASE!!!

Horrible first half, hopefully some substitutions will mix things up a little. At least with Mourinho we won't have to wait till the 80th minute before subs anymore. :D