Chelsea vs Hull City

BlueLion.

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@didierforever did.

he said - kdb is a better player than moses - HOW? he is yet to play a professional match in the chelsea blue. lets reserve our judgement on him till he plays atleast 90 mins.
doesn't get more clear than that imo.

i honestly could not have put it better than the way @cfc_lucas has done. that is exactly what i intended to say.

As far i know, Arsenal and Liverpool are par right know as far as talent is concerned (Liverpool may have an edge since they have Suarez) I woudn't be surprised if they finish above Arsenal this time around and i'd love to see that.

Today was ample proof

As far i know, Arsenal and Liverpool are par right know as far as talent is concerned (Liverpool may have an edge since they have Suarez) I woudn't be surprised if they finish above Arsenal this time around and i'd love to see that.

Today was ample proof

I remember saying the same last season at many points about Spurs and Liverpool finishing ahead of Arsenal but they always manage somehow to finish top 4. Loads more games to go anyway.

Today was ample proof

Hold on hoss. didn't Villa win @ Anfield last season 3-0?

I remember saying the same last season at many points about Spurs and Liverpool finishing ahead of Arsenal but they always manage somehow to finish top 4. Loads more games to go anyway.

i know....and the transfer window is still open.

Still doesn't feel like a confident team

the match day time counter is killing me I feel as if the time is going backwards.. just want this match to start I miss my boys playing PL football

I dont think this is the match thread ,,,,seems to have morphed into random chat.

I dont think this is the match thread ,,,,seems to have morphed into random chat.

it seems like that but to be honest I skipped through all of it... but to get back on topic I would like to see KDB-Oscar-Hazard start with mata schurrle to come on in second half.. and wouldn't mind Lukaku starting and playing 60-70 mins with Ba or Torres off the bench if we need another goal

it seems like that but to be honest I skipped through all of it... but to get back on topic I would like to see KDB-Oscar-Hazard start with mata schurrle to come on in second half.. and wouldn't mind Lukaku starting and playing 60-70 mins with Ba or Torres off the bench if we need another goal

that shows how much better we should be this year . we have genuine options