Anzhi Makhachkala Meltdown

matheradam

That's the good part. If he is really going to flop we can just sell him. There will always be clubs like Monaco with more money than brain. The reason why Eto'o isn't going to such clubs right away is because of Mourinho and their past together. 10m transfer fee + 7m salary = 17m. That is a risk worth take it if you consider what the could do for the club.

Besides Eto'o is a very big name and I'm sure his name will sell many kits. The financial loss would be within a reasonable limit.

So if he flops the loss wouldn't be exorbitantly high. And if he doesn't flop we bought the bargain of the century.

the bargain of the century is Michu..nothing beats that.

Here's my fav Sherlock gif

tumblr_mmt23moFYo1re3x32o1_250.gif

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ETO? Bahh all washed up, doubt he has the heart or the ability to play the top lvl now.

Nobody stands out, but I can see Willian maybe joining the spuds. Got a feeling he is AVBs love child, guy loves him!!

Yeah but now he's got arms xD Not the most useful to play football btw

Haha, didn't even realize there was something wrong with the picture. Wonder what happened to his hands, other than that minor fault the photo is legit. :lol:

Lacina Traore is a beast (I'm not playing football manager or anything, I just had the chance to watch him playing in the Romanian League), but he's a Lukaku type of player. We don't need him.

I'd like to see Eto'o in Chelsea's shirt, but he's old. Anyway, knowing Jose, I think it's possible for Sammy to end up here.

Samba just went back there didn't he lol, oops for him. Plus... there's nothing wrong with singing strikers over 30, i'd take Eto'o too. 2 years, that's all we'd need to get him for, same as someone like Zlatan. Just because players are 30 doesn't straight away mean they're shit. I'd also like to see Diarra back, he's a perfect CDM but it was his relationship with Jose which made him go (to fucking Arsenal) and then he also had issues with Wenger so he's obviously not the full ticket.

They have some good players and i'm sure this will happen to many more clubs too.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/420406/Chelsea-to-move-for-Samuel-Eto-o-and-Willian-as-Anzhi-Makhachkala-plan-dramatic-clear-out

Didn't take long for the lazy journalists to start linking Willian and Eto'o to Chelsea. Willian because we have supposedly been interested in him before and Eto'o because he has previously played under Jose. In case they didn't know we have already brought in two new players André Schürrle and Kevin De Bruyne for the attacking midfielder department so Willian wouldn't be needed in the slightest and Eto'o is making £350k a week at Anzhi which is twice as much as any player on the Chelsea payroll.

Despite his age Eto'o might be a decent shout if we fail to get Rooney and the man was willing to take a massive paycut in order to get back to playing top level football but at the moment there are way too many variables to even start these silly transfer rumours.

Michu has to proof himself again first and besides I ment bargain for chelsea...

€9 million for World Class goal keeper Courtois or the same amount for KDB? We'll be enjoying them a lot longer as well.

True but Eto'o could lift chelsea to the same level as Bayern and Barcelona. Depending on his performance of course. But I assume he could play at his best with Mourinho taking him there. And if he can't it wouldn't be the end of the world. His name alone should be worth 10m.