Juan Fernando Quintero

BOSS

Told you guys this kid is amazing. Thiago who? I honestly think he is better than Thiago tbh.

This kid is phenomenal, I've been amazed watching this game. Unbelievable technique.

You should of watched him play vs Turkey and Salvador he was better in those games, look at these goals for example :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmcpNKJmwGU

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Told you guys this kid is amazing. Thiago who? I honestly think he is better than Thiago tbh.

You should of watched him play vs Turkey and Salvador he was better in those games, look at these goals for example :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmcpNKJmwGU

I saw that goal in the highlights yesterday but didn't catch the game. This is the first time I've seen him play and I'm HUGELY impressed. I doubt he'll be a Chelsea player, well any time soon anyway -_- , but glad to see another immense talent coming through. That left-foot will do great things.

Are we the type of club to buy a 20 year old with no European experience and put him straight into the first team of a club that are competing for major honours? No.

Are Porto? Yes.

Our club isn't run in the same way as Porto, whether or not you think that's right, it's true. Porto makes sense for him.

Are we the type of club to buy a 20 year old with no European experience and put him straight into the first team of a club that are competing for major honours? No.

Are Porto? Yes.

Our club isn't run in the same way as Porto, whether or not you think that's right, it's true. Porto makes sense for him.

oscar-image-2-434405199.jpg

It's funny because Quintero has played in Italy for the last year so he has more European experience than Oscar at the same age.

oscar-image-2-434405199.jpg

Haha, touché. Although Oscar's arrival did seem strange to me at the time, and I'd argue that Oscar was at a much higher level than Quintero is.

My original point still stands though, if he wants to continue to develop, he shouldn't come here. He should go to Porto.

Haha, touché. Although Oscar's arrival did seem strange to me at the time, and I'd argue that Oscar was at a much higher level than Quintero is.

Oscar is quality and everybody on this forum knows how highly I rate him, but from what I've seen of Quintero tonight he has a huge amount of potential, almost on a par with Oscar imo. He's quality.

He played vs clubs like Juve,Milan,Inter etc. While Oscar played shitty clubs in Brazil. My point is that this kid has the potential to be world's best CM and he should be given a chance like Oscar.

He played vs clubs like Juve,Milan,Inter etc. While Oscar played shitty clubs in Brazil. My point is that this kid has the potential to be world's best CM and he should be given a chance like Oscar.

Perhaps you're right, but I can't see us being the club that gives him that chance. Maybe that's the reason why I was surprised when we signed Oscar.

I'd say that we're close to running the risk of being so stockpiled with young talent that somebody like Quintero would become 'just another name' amongst the young players with potential that didn't make it.

Hm, this guy would become world class at Porto, but no one would buy the wanted price of 50-60 mio for him and he would stay there until age 26 or move to Monaco/Zenit...

Not good.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess he's officially an unknown player now that he's gone to Porto. People love to praise their scouts even though they are just taking advantage of the lack of rules regarding non-eu transfers/registration.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You