Juan Fernando Quintero

BOSS

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He had a horrible time under that idiot Fonseca. Now it seems he could be moving to Arsenal to replace Carzola who is going to Atletico Madrid. I saw Quintero play in the U20 World Cup and this kid arguably even has more quality than James Rodriguez but James is better rounded. He certainly has more flair than him. He's still pretty raw in Europe though but that's because Fonseca never trusted him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2712470/Arsenal-close-15-8m-Portos-Colombian-starlet-Juan-Quintero.html?login#readerCommentsCommand-message-field

• 11 months later...
Apparently, in Porto don't count with him. It's incredible how a player such talented, can't benefit all that talent. The worst part is that no any club shows interested on him. 2 years ago I thought that in 2 or 3 years I could see him on Chelsea, I never imagined that he will be that bad on Porto.

This guy has equal level of talent or even superior than Isco or James, He could be the best 10 in the world and play in the team that he wanted. As Colombian, and Football Lover, I hope that I Can enjoy to see this guy consecrated on elite football.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You