👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

3 new kits every season will start to get ridiculous.

It already is ridiculous :S

Home kits should be for 2 years, and the away kit should become the third kit the next season. But i guess that doesnt make as much money so it wont happen.... :S

Got my black and orange Chelsea jersey today and I couldn't be happier. Really nice and a big improvement on the cursed navy and eye blindking green/yellow jersey last season. Im wondering who to get on the back though, Drogba is my favourite player but unfortunately the store currently does not have the letter "o", ruling out Drogba and Kalou(incidently I actually spotted a Kalou jersey in my town a couple of days ago, surely a collectors item), Im thinking perhaps Essien or maybe Malouda or if we wrap up the Ramires signing then that would be a cool choice too.

Got my black and orange Chelsea jersey today and I couldn't be happier. Really nice and a big improvement on the cursed navy and eye blindking green/yellow jersey last season. Im wondering who to get on the back though, Drogba is my favourite player but unfortunately the store currently does not have the letter "o", ruling out Drogba and Kalou(incidently I actually spotted a Kalou jersey in my town a couple of days ago, surely a collectors item), Im thinking perhaps Essien or maybe Malouda or if we wrap up the Ramires signing then that would be a cool choice too.

There is an "O" in Malouda

Here's the first official pictures I've seen to go along with the launch later today - http://www.footy-boots.com/chelsea-fc-third-shirt-2010-2011/

Good news for fans of the Electricity adidas kit from 2 years back - it's basically the b@stard child of that and the old Umbro one with the black and blue faded stripe up the middle!

Personal Opinion - I still like my white 3rd kit from last season and would have liked to see that stick around for another year at least!