Like that one instigating Brazilian on here who encourages the mocking of other members? indeed.

I have an agenda with you, if other members see the same issues I see, I have nothing to do with it!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasnt influence by anybody

Yes you were. You were influenced by which teams get broadcasted in Brazil no doubt, thus you are influenced by those at TV Networks and the likes; where-as I was born into it.

Aren't we like your second team or something? Isn't Palmeiras your first? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Yes you were. You were influenced by which teams get broadcasted in Brazil no doubt, thus you are influenced by those at TV Networks and the likes; where-as I was born into it.

Aren't we like your second team or something? Isn't Palmeiras your first? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

No, Brazilian channels show way more games than any cable subscription in UK. Of the 20 current teams in the EPL, there are 14 official club supporters in my country. It is not like Chelsea was the only one being broadcasted here.

Also, Palmeiras is my second team!

I must admit I am a little sceptical about a 10 y old Brazillian boy falling in love with Zola and Chelsea

Roman will go berserk and buy several top class players to get us back to the summit. We can EASILY go 1 season without CL footy.

We may not get our absolute TOP targets like Falcao, but we can still get excellent players. The likes of Fellaini, Lewandowski, Shaw, ect would gladly move here for the wage increase, location, chance for trophies, prestige, and future CL footy.

It may actually turn out to be a good thing in the long run if we can change our ways and employ a long term manager. It would be hell at first but we'd be fine.

Our owner is the Roman Abramovich. Do you really think he'll allow the likes of Mata and Hazard or whoever break their contracts and leave? He doesn't need money from the sales and would likely put some Russian Mafia hit-men on them if they handed in transfer requests.

We're not positive whether it's Roman himself or the board who choose some of our crazy transfers, but regardless who it is, they'll likely spend more money (or at least sign more players for less money) if we fail to get CL football next season than if we do finish in the top 4.

They'd want to get us back into the Champions League right away so would waste no time and would buy the finest players available as opposed to being content at getting in the Top 4 again and just adding 1 or 2 nice additions thinking we'll be safe the following season.

If we come 5th we will have progressed over last season!

Fucks sake nobody is going to leave because we finished 5th!!! These players know we have been robbed this season!

They have also had the longest hardest season ever and you know what - if players want to leave for a 'blip' in CL football then FUCK THEM they only care for themselves and we are better off without them!!! FACT!

Next season will be much better - no more transition, a manager everybody likes and a possible push for a title,

Look at the players we got coming back from Loan and add a few signings and we have a fucking awesome squad.

I get the pessimism post match - but lets keep this in check shall we! I still think we will make CL but if we don't I don't care and neither will the players and manager we sign as they know we have a squad ready to challenge !!!

Oh god, yes, I remember now. If we do that i'll be more than happy, but who should get the hat-trick like Henry did? :ph34r: Who's most deserving?

What an easy question.Lampard ! 203 Goals ! A finish like that and i'll tell you son, I'll fly to London to celebrate.