• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yours apparently isnt

thanks mate...But, my brain is working fine!

O, when you need the wheel chair, let me know, I can call some people that know some people... ..I'll find you a good deal

thanks mate...But, my brain is working fine!

O, when you need the wheel chair, let me know, I can call some people that know some people... ..I'll find you a good deal

you are just about the last person I would deal with ,, I wouldnt even take money to teach you

I teach Maths to Degree Level,, Im also a Qualified Golf Coach and Ive Coached Rugby sides ..

btw get Your father a wheel chair ,,,IF you ever find out who he is.

My father is a marine. I don't think he needs a wheel chair...

Also, I got one question wrong on the math section on my SATs... So, I'm decent in math.

Im getting pretty annoyed with this talk of plastic fans, go support other teams, first generations, 3rd generations, 12th generations. Damn it people, since when do we need to be elite fans to be fans. Who cares if someone has only been a fan for 1 year, 2 years, 50 years? especially older guys, geez just because people are 20 years old they are not real fan?

Get a grip and eat some humble pie, the fact that you all brag about your fan status can reflect how poor your personal achievements are in life that you need to brag about being a long time fan or your great great grandfather supported chelsea. ( I mean no offense to anyone here)

WTF?

First thing, its pretty annoying people saying we wont make the top 4 because of the result against Liverpool.

Second thing, its even more annoying people talking stupid things like this shit, people saying Juan Mata or Hazard will leave because there wont be UCL football next season.

Is anyone else worried what will happen if we don't come 4th?

Personally, I don't think that Jose will come if we arent in Champs League, and I could see Eden and Juan leaving.

Anyone else think that some players will leave?

You are right, they will sign for Arsenal or Spurs.

No, Brazilian channels show way more games than any cable subscription in UK. Of the 20 current teams in the EPL, there are 14 official club supporters in my country. It is not like Chelsea was the only one being broadcasted here.

Also, Palmeiras is my second team!

To be honest thats quite pathetic, I assume in a brazilian pub, or in school or with your friends you discuss about how son of a bitch is the referee, or you mock your friend who is a Spurs supporter...

You don't deserve to support Palmeiras, dude.

Dont even want to think about that happening ... That would be sooo depressing. We dont deserve it whatsoever ! What have Spurs and Arsenal done to deserve a Champions League berth ?

Atleast we were great during the first third of the league and that run pretty much ended because of Clattenburg's antics... We've been robbed more times than i can count this season.

Rafa hasnt helped out cause but in all honesty Spurs are pretty much a one man team. Without Bale they collapse... Arsenal are just as bad. We did the double over them without coming under any real threat in all honesty. And i truly believe that we will complete the double over Spurs in a couple weeks if we dont then... well :cry:

To be honest thats quite pathetic, I assume in a brazilian pub, or in school or with your friends you discuss about how son of a bitch is the referee, or you mock your friend who is a Spurs supporter...

You don't deserve to support Palmeiras, dude.

No, I simply dont discuss it, that is why I hang out here quite a lot.

The team you support has nothing to do with where you live, it just happens and you end up falling in love with it.

If I dont deserve to be a Palmeiras supporter (which you would laugh at that statement if you knew anything about me), you dont deserve to be a Chelsea fan!