Is anyone else worried what will happen if we don't come 4th?

Personally, I don't think that Jose will come if we arent in Champs League, and I could see Eden and Juan leaving.

Anyone else think that some players will leave?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i definitely dont see JUAN and HAZARD leaving... just because they are not in CL and that too when they were such an integral part of the squad so much so that they have to take their share of blame. also both seem level-headed guys with just 2 and 1 season respectively in chelsea and JUAN was a CL winner for one of these.

as far as players are concerned i dont see any1 leaving us because we are not in CL. but JOSE is a completely different issue. he definitely wont come if we dont get CL place and that will mean that WE ARE FUCKED.

No. Mourinho won't return if we do not get into the Champions League and that probably in a way allow us to see if he really REALLY loves the club. But that's another story.

As for the likes of Hazard and Mata leaving, think that's a bit radical to suggest they will leave just because of 1 season not making into the CL. Lets say if we do not make it too next season, then there is a chance especially if we are not challenging for the major trophies and continue to flush down chance after chance to win a trophy like we have done this season. BUT there is absolutely no doubt that we have to continue to challenge at the very top for every trophy if we are to keep and continue to get the top talents here. Otherwise, we risk becoming another Liverpool.

i definitely dont see JUAN and HAZARD leaving... just because they are not in CL and that too when they were such an integral part of the squad so much so that they have to take their share of blame. also both seem level-headed guys with just 2 and 1 season respectively in chelsea and JUAN was a CL winner for one of these.

as far as players are concerned i dont see any1 leaving us because we are not in CL. but JOSE is a completely different issue. he definitely wont come if we dont get CL place and that will mean that WE ARE FUCKED.

Get a fucking grip. He isn't the only manager capable of taking this club to glory.

If he doesn't come, we're still Chelsea.

I actually feel happier accepting the fact we will finish 5th already, It's much better than getting my hopes up, as theirs very little chance we can win even half of our upcoming games.

Once again, we just have to rebuild and wait for this season to finish, hopefully we can get the Europa.

The only place to be, on 22 Apr 2013 - 12:43 undefined, said:

Get a fucking grip. He isn't the only manager capable of taking this club to glory.

If he doesn't come, we're still Chelsea.

its my opinion.how many "GREAT" managers and "top" managers have we gone thru since his departure. he was and is the best manager and i feel or even better i know that chelsea wont reach half the greatness without him than what we could achieve with him. hence IF WE DONT GET HIM, WE ARE FUCKED.

as told by one of the mods, i am editing what i wrote, but seriously meant what i said before. enjoy.

its my opinion.how many "GREAT" managers and "top" managers have we gone thru since his departure. he was and is the best manager and i feel or even better i know that chelsea wont reach half the greatness without him than what we could achieve with him. hence IF WE DONT GET HIM, WE ARE FUCKED.

if u cant deal with it then go fuck yourself by shoving a rod up your ass.

Wouldn't it be terrible if we lost amazing supporters like this by not qualifying for the CL. :cry::cry:

Wouldn't it be terrible if we lost amazing supporters like this by not qualifying for the CL. :cry::cry:

y? will u be leaving us then?

i think u ll probably end up supporting leeds since u r so obsessed with them anyways...

good one less glory hunter.

This has been discussed so many times especially in the top 4 thread. Mata, Hazard, Luiz, Oscar etc have contracts. They can't just leave. Hazard and Mata would cost £80m each. Jose... it's up to him. We have to just wait for the season to end until worrying about what MIGHT happen.