Calling all TC ladies

DJames

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Barbara! Welcome to the Chelsea ladies side :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

hey, sweetie, thanks a lot :D

I hope we can engage in a lot of chatting here ;)

Me too! I try to ignore the guys when they butt in!

Are you from the UK?

I

Me too! I try to ignore the guys when they butt in!

Are you from the UK?

I'm from Brazil actually, I suppose you're from US?

I don't mind the boys actually

They're always good sport ;)

backstreet%20boys-walkoffame-shot.jpg

I'm so happy to have these guys back!! I was such a fangirl back then

@whatthemata Technology pains!! I can't handle it lol it rules us as humans too much. My laptop is totally driving me crazy. It keeps deselecting from active pages so I'm forced to always keep click back pages. Just to finish this post I had to click it about 5 times. I feel like throwing it out the window

I'm so happy to have these guys back!! I was such a fangirl back then

Their new track permanent stain is the SHIT <3. demos of Breathe, Madeyline, In your arms are fucking awesome aswell.

P.S Sorry Ladies, couldnt keep myself off. I fricking love the backstreet boys <3

I embarrass people in my car with them. If one of their songs come on, TRUST I will sing along. They were the first group I fell in love in. When I was 12 my friends and I wanted to enter a competition for them. We had to sing one of their songs. We practiced every lunch time for weeks then remembered there was no way we could send it out lol

I embarrass people in my car with them. If one of their songs come on, TRUST I will sing along. They were the first group I fell in love in. When I was 12 my friends and I wanted to enter a competition for them. We had to sing one of their songs. We practiced every lunch time for weeks then remembered there was no way we could send it out lol

I was 12-13 too I guess if they're now celebrating 20 years.

To be honest I didn't like the new tune much. Too many electronic elements I suppose?

But maybe it's only a matter of getting used to.

I would sing along the song too!!!! Don't even care.

Yup I believe its 20 years. Ah that's ok maybe some other song on the album would appeal to you.

Sing, roll down the windows turning the volume up to the highest setting while driving I've done all that. I'm a complete psycho

Yup I believe its 20 years. Ah that's ok maybe some other song on the album would appeal to you.

Sing, roll down the windows turning the volume up to the highest setting while driving I've done all that. I'm a complete psycho

I do that with ALL songs in my car. I don't care at all.

Me too...The worst is when people see you!! :D There was this one time while in traffic I was totally into Dear Agony by Breaking Benjamin - bobbing my head singing the whole nine yards and my eyes met the driver of the opposite lane. That dude was looking at me like he was going to call the mental hospital to take me. It was hilarious.

Me too...The worst is when people see you!! :D There was this one time while in traffic I was totally into Dear Agony by Breaking Benjamin - bobbing my head singing the whole nine yards and my eyes met the driver of the opposite lane. That dude was looking at me like he was going to call the mental hospital to take me. It was hilarious.

that happened to me too many times.

I don't even care though when the car isn't moving I tune down the volume a lot because I hear it that loud and well, it's the nice thing to do, but when in motion it's all the way up and at the top of my lungs

Really? I don't think mine is really that loud, maybe the make of vehicle. I doubt my cutie could be very loud :D

galerieNissan--Micra-K12-1-2C2-l-sport-k

I like big cars. I have what I think you guys call Mondeo?

Here in America we call it Fusion and it does come with potent sound system

I do think those cars are cuties!!!! I wish I would have one, but I can't help with the size... I like my cars big