Calling all TC ladies

DJames

I like big cars. I have what I think you guys call Mondeo?

Here in America we call it Fusion and it does come with potent sound system

I do think those cars are cuties!!!! I wish I would have one, but I can't help with the size... I like my cars big

I don't think we have that model period. All I've seen is the focus, the fiesta and the ranger. This was my first car so I opted to go small to get a handle on driving. I plan to buy something a lot bigger in the future. I would definitely miss him when he's gone though that car can fit in almost any spot certainly comes in handy a lot of times

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahaha!

I so know what you mean sigh dream cars will have to wait for awhile

seriously... I love it more than it's healthy.

I'm obsessed with cars, but not like boys who go on and on about Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Aston Martins and stuff

I like to talk about what I can have, not what I can only dream and stuff.

I

Me too! I try to ignore the guys when they butt in!

Are you from the UK?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm from Brazil actually, I suppose you're from US?

I don't mind the boys actually

They're always good sport ;)

I am American but I live in China :)

Ah, the lads are alright but it'd be nice if we ladies could discuss thing such as what player is sexiest without the guys posting nasty pictures or comments!

I am American but I live in China :) Ah, the lads are alright but it'd be nice if we ladies could discuss thing such as what player is sexiest without the guys posting nasty pictures or comments! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That's pretty cool :)

I'm all about us talking about Eden's and Ivan's cute butts, of Eden's sexiness over all, Mata cute eyes, Terry's hot body... and the utter perfection that is Kevin de Bruyne. I'm all for it, and I don't care about the boys will say.

They do have a sexiest women's thread and an Eva thread. Why can't we talk about hot guys in the ladies thread?

I'm all for us signing Claudio Marchisio for many reasons, but I have one problem... if he plays I'm not sure I'll continue to play attention to the actual football played there. I'll be drooling too much to do anything else.

@whatthemata Technology pains!! I can't handle it lol it rules us as humans too much. My laptop is totally driving me crazy. It keeps deselecting from active pages so I'm forced to always keep click back pages. Just to finish this post I had to click it about 5 times. I feel like throwing it out the window

My laptop trackpad has gone crazy! It just closes programs at it's own will!

Anyhow, get a call at 5am in the morning today about an internship in Australia! Really - at 5am?! :rant:

Anyhow, get a call at 5am in the morning today about an internship in Australia! Really - at 5am?! :rant:

at 5am they should give you a trainee position at least!

Don't talk about computers, my laptop is totally dying poor thing...

@whatthemata Technology pains!! I can't handle it lol it rules us as humans too much. My laptop is totally driving me crazy. It keeps deselecting from active pages so I'm forced to always keep click back pages. Just to finish this post I had to click it about 5 times. I feel like throwing it out the window

Someone forgot to calculate the time change or went the wrong direction! It would have been about noon or 1pm in Australia. I am guessing they added the hours instead of subtracted. Please tell me these people are not engineers or finance people LOL

@Barbara, we had a sexiest men thread but every time we'd try and get it going the guys would have to come add their two cents and their pictures (or nasty ones)! I think we just stopped because it was all about them.

I have to say, I agree with you player assessments :-)

at 5am they should give you a trainee position at least! Don't talk about computers, my laptop is totally dying poor thing...

Hahahaha, yeah technology starts out well and then once their warranty has gone it's goodbye! Yeah, well I rejected it as right time I have no interest in moving abroad, but it was a surprise!

Someone forgot to calculate the time change or went the wrong direction! It would have been about noon or 1pm in Australia. I am guessing they added the hours instead of subtracted. Please tell me these people are not engineers or finance people LOL @Barbara, we had a sexiest men thread but every time we'd try and get it going the guys would have to come add their two cents and their pictures (or nasty ones)! I think we just stopped because it was all about them. I have to say, I agree with you player assessments :-) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hahaha, no thank goodness - I think they realised that they had a timing misjudgment when I was practically yawning at their offer - literally, not intentionally!

Yeah can we start a campaign for the sexiest men to restart, since there's more of us females on here!

Hahahaha, yeah technology starts out well and then once their warranty has gone it's goodbye! Yeah, well I rejected it as right time I have no interest in moving abroad, but it was a surprise!

can't complain much

my Lenovo is 5 years old and he was still sharp until the other day

It's about time I buy a new one

Yeah, moving across the world isn't something to take lightly, though I'd move to London in a heartbeat. Only place in the world I'd like to be living right now. I'll accept an offer even if they call me 3am ;)

can't complain much my Lenovo is 5 years old and he was still sharp until the other day It's about time I buy a new one Yeah, moving across the world isn't something to take lightly, though I'd move to London in a heartbeat. Only place in the world I'd like to be living right now. I'll accept an offer even if they call me 3am

Hahaha, I got my Macbook fixed - it's six years old, as I cannot seem to bear to leave it, it's been my first and only laptop/computer that I've ever owned.

Yeah London is great city, don't get me wrong I definitely want to live in another country but it will be after my studies are finished!

Someone forgot to calculate the time change or went the wrong direction! It would have been about noon or 1pm in Australia. I am guessing they added the hours instead of subtracted. Please tell me these people are not engineers or finance people LOL @Barbara, we had a sexiest men thread but every time we'd try and get it going the guys would have to come add their two cents and their pictures (or nasty ones)! I think we just stopped because it was all about them. I have to say, I agree with you player assessments :-) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

have only seen that now (probably bc I've changed my screen name)

I won't even bother anymore, to be honest... it's mid-season, we have almost nothing about the team going on.

Let them be the ones that can talk about it. I'll probably be more active when the team is playing again

Hahaha, no thank goodness - I think they realised that they had a timing misjudgment when I was practically yawning at their offer - literally, not intentionally!

Yeah can we start a campaign for the sexiest men to restart, since there's more of us females on here!

I'm with you girls

if you want to start it now, I'll be there. We could make it the sexiest footie player!

There are so many mouth watering players!!

I'm with you girls if you want to start it now, I'll be there. We could make it the sexiest footie player! There are so many mouth watering players!!

I know right? Why should the boys only get their own fun!

Let's start a campaign!

I know right? Why should the boys only get their own fun!

Let's start a campaign!

why do we need a campaign? shouldn't anyone be able to just start a thread in the community board?

and how does this campaign thing work?