Calling all TC ladies

DJames

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also : If you girls were in the team you would have to shower with us afterwards. Since we cannot handle that, the boys made you physios

Get out! This is a female thread :P

I'll just watch this match that you guys are setting up.

Yes ma'am, sorry ma'am.

You must have been on bench. @Hutcho, And how can you let go the opportunity to sit alongside so many "Eva's". I certainly won't mind sitting on bench. :wub:
I anyway have had better players to play than these mugs. :D

They are funny but I think it was meant as a backhanded compliment. I would be too old to play so I would need to be a trainer or physio. I am all right just busy getting ready to move to a new lane house and go back to the US for a visit! How are you?

Hahaha, yeah I took it that way as well, but really they all want us to be Eva's?! :P

Ouch, moving house; though excited to be visiting the US?

I'm good and tired, one of my family friends got married yesterday so it was nice!

Moving always is the puts. We have been in this lane house for two years but the landlord is selling it :(

I am looking forward to going to the US. I only go back once a year, so it is always good to see my parents and sisters.

Sounds like you had a fun weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

What the!!! I posted here where did my post go!!!!!! THE POST EATING MONSTER IS LOOSE Anyways................ I'm good. found it pretty hard to rewrite my last post

Hahaha, don't you just hate that?

Was writing up my CV for an internship at the weekend, and clicked send but the paged crashed and refreshed itself. Now I had to rewrite that awful thing again! Eurghh

Hahaha, don't you just hate that?

Was writing up my CV for an internship at the weekend, and clicked send but the paged crashed and refreshed itself. Now I had to rewrite that awful thing again! Eurghh

I feel your pain!!!! It totally sucks when it's important things that you have to write over. My problem with rewriting is that I always try to remember word for word what I wrote before which obviously doesn't work so I get frustrated.

Technology is such a pain sometimes. I remember when my flash drive ate my very important word documents. Oh my I felt like breaking down and crying.

I feel your pain!!!! It totally sucks when it's important things that you have to write over. My problem with rewriting is that I always try to remember word for word what I wrote before which obviously doesn't work so I get frustrated. Technology is such a pain sometimes. I remember when my flash drive ate my very important word documents. Oh my I felt like breaking down and crying.

Hahaha, I'm currently up in the twilight hours just finished typing an email that needed to be sent ASAP!

Yeah, it's annoying - but just need up rewriting the whole thing, the a similar theme compared to the deleted one!

Bring the ice cream out and discuss the pain of technology! Hahaha

hello girls, James brought me here, so well, just wanted to say hi :wave:

Definitely going to follow the thread :D

How many planets are there in the universe?

Why can the boys not stay out of the thread?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD