Calling all TC ladies

DJames

I had to do that to my uni tutor! He's a Spurs fan but didn't believe that a woman could know so much about football, particularly Chelsea! I also had to name our last 10 managers - which was easy to do! Also about the jerseys - I end up purchasing the mens small one, as i don't like how the woman's fits!

Some guys!!.......

Welcome to TC btw!!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Uh oh, the men think we should be physio's in their pub team! :lol::lol:

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/7709-the-pub-discuss-anything/?p=688541

How is everyone?!

They are funny but I think it was meant as a backhanded compliment. I would be too old to play so I would need to be a trainer or physio.

I am all right just busy getting ready to move to a new lane house and go back to the US for a visit!

How are you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I know there are a lot of women on this forum but I don't really see you guys posting that often. Thought I would make a thread where we can discuss Chelsea and other football related topics :D.

What is it like being a woman supporter for you? A lot of guys often don't see our opinion on the matter as valid....it's either you are watching just to see guys or to get a guy (which is not the case atleast for me) don't get me wrong we have some hot guys on our team ^_^

I recently had to prove to a new coworker that I'm a true Chelsea fan (he saw my phone case) by naming all the players....I put him to shame, not only did I name our current team, our reserves I also informed him of our next match dates and our last result....he didn't even know what team we were scheduled to play. Usually I wouldn't even dignify such a request with an answer but it was pissing me off.

Let's make this space ours :) the guys of TC haven't been judgmental as far as I have seen to women present on the forum but it would still be cool to discuss issues about Chelsea and football in general. I didn't see a post like this before if there is one I'm sorry I missed it.

Anywho....one major issue for me right now is getting Chelsea jerseys to fit. The only store I trust in my country to supply authentic kits never have the woman's cut. The 08/09 Male small is huge on me. This season's male small thankfully fits ok.

Hope to hear from you gals soon!!

ma friend here is from Trinny

They are funny but I think it was meant as a backhanded compliment. I would be too old to play so I would need to be a trainer or physio. I am all right just busy getting ready to move to a new lane house and go back to the US for a visit! How are you?

Hahaha, yeah I took it that way as well, but really they all want us to be Eva's?! :P

Ouch, moving house; though excited to be visiting the US?

I'm good and tired, one of my family friends got married yesterday so it was nice!

Ow Manyak .... what an ugly word :-)

Also : If you girls were in the team you would have to shower with us afterwards. Since we cannot handle that, the boys made you physios

:Goober:

manyak is an ugly word, but he knows I meant it in a positive way :)

sorry am not a girl mate.