Chelsea v Brentford

Jase

We should be leading if we took our chances. Mainly Lampard's 2, ivans and Oscars but we got a bit lucky at the other end. We should be fine, but they are solid defensively. Put hazard on the left and run at them more and we should break through.

I am still very confident. :)

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should've had 3 or 4.

It's like our players are running on fumes. Going through the motions but not giving a toss what really happens.

A few players look like they care (Oscar, Ba, Moses and Luiz) but its just too casual out there.

We should be leading if we took our chances. Mainly Lampard's 2, ivans and Oscars but we got a bit lucky at the other end. We should be fine, but they are solid defensively. Put hazard on the left and run at them more and we should break through.

Haha key word..should :P

Agreed! :)

It doesnt take away the fact it is Brentford and we shouldnt even be having a replay, let alone 0-0 at half time.

I don't agree with the whole theory the world can see how shit we are atm. It is 0-0 and they are making it hard. It's not like we have been knocked out by Blackburn and Bradford in the cups. We haven't played great. But then neither did Liverpool when they lost to Oldham or Everton when they drew vs them. It is the fa cup and games are very rarely that easy. If we keep knocking on the door we will get there.

Agreed! :)

It doesnt take away the fact it is Brentford and we shouldnt even be having a replay, let alone 0-0 at half time.

True. But when you play these lower league teams they do sit in a lot more than better teams making it hard. But 9 times out of 10 lamps scores at least 1 of them. We haven't been great by any stretch of the imagination. But we have been so much better than we were against sparta.

This is just so bad, either always out wide or long balls. We create much better opportunities when we go down the middle but we ain't doing it enough. That being said, we really should be 2 or 3 nil up due to Lampard and Oscar missing chances. I'm still pretty convinced we'll win though. Need more tempo because it's been bollocks up to now.