Jase

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He missed our 100% chance

It was hardly a 100% chance

And missed a sitte, given away ball near our box more than one occasion, including the chance Cisse had. Other than that one pass he has been invisible

So has Mata, rambo, bertrand, oscar our entire defence. The one thing he did should have resulted in a goal. I am not saying he has been good far from it, but singling him and ivan out is a bit extreme. Everyone has been pretty bad, but we should have had a pen and it would have been 1-1. Not that we deserve to be drawing.

If we lose this then Rafa should get sacked, considering what little RDM got sacked for. And before somone says what else could he have done etc... We have no team unity or spirit he is not respeceted by fans or players and we would remove all that hostility and concentrate on getting top 4.

Sack him and appoint who? You guys are fucking unbelievable. You are worse than the board with this sacking madness.

LOOK AT THE TEAM AND BENCH HE HAS AVAILABLE FOR FUCK SAKE

If we lose this then Rafa should get sacked, considering what little RDM got sacked for. And before somone says what else could he have done etc... We have no team unity or spirit he is not respeceted by fans or players and we would remove all that hostility and concentrate on getting top 4.

Replace him with who exactly?

That's a fair point. This isn't happening for Rafa and much of it isn't down to his ability as a manager. It's just a mis-match but all those teenage posters who are so full of hate that they'll bounce on him every moment they can without even analyzing it in their heads get me well pissed off

Can't believe it's happening again, this is so bad. I was never filled with confidence for this game but i at least expected better than this pile of horse shit. Awful misses from Ba and Lampard and now we're left with Fucking Torres up front.

This game is over, absolutely no chance we'll come back. None at all. one more nail in Rafa's coffin. Cunt!

Their new signings look brilliant.

Yeah because they have a manager who plays them and has a fucking brain!

Our useless fat cunt doesn't know the difference between a winger and defender...

RAFA sacked at H/T please...

Marin for Bertrand

Did we use every ounce of luck we had last season? Because at the moment being behind after Newcastle's rugby tackles I find it gutting. So far only Cech has been good and Demba, but he is out. I mean I get that poor Bertrand is played out of position but he is a LEFT BACK, why on earth is he so fragile and shit in defending then? So dependent on his left foot. Can't say we deserve to be behind, but that's the story of our season.

Im not backing Rafa here but this is the kind of mentality that has made Chelsea a joke.

Oh this aint working, sack the manager. The players need to step up. Half the players on the pitch cant string passes together, is that the managers fault aswell?

Wait a minute, i didn't want that mentality but that is the mentality we have been given by our owner. I didn't want Jose to be sacked or carlo, or guus hidink to leave or RDM, but they all were, for a bloke that no one likes which is clearly harming our team. We need to fight to get top 4 this season, and the players don't want to play for him the fans don't want him, and that becomes the focus. The fact they arn't playing isn't his failt but we can't fire the players and RDM or anyone would get this team fired up because there is a lack of unity and split caused by the manager. Today we are shit becuase of the players are shit and not specifically benitez but we need to get rid of this constant factor and get back to concentrating on football.

Yeah because they have a manager who plays them and has a fucking brain!

Our useless fat cunt doesn't know the difference between a winger and defender...

RAFA sacked at H/T please...

Marin for Bertrand

More like a manager who was given EIGHT year contract, full support and finances to actually MANAGE the team