Jase

Man of the Match  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only good thing about last night is that it made me seek out this forum which looks really good ... so thanks for that! Just had to vent my spleen! The only thing for sure after we went 1-2 was that they would score again! How bad was our defending for the second goal ... every one following the ball leaving three, yes, three players unmarked!! Is the Ivo/Cahill parnership really sound? Would JT have done better? It's ceratinly not Carvalho/JT/Gallas standard, is it? Thought Torres had a decent game for once, but still would have preferred to see Ba out there ... so many questions without answers ... sorry ...

But here's a serious question .... who or what is Michael Emanalo? OK, he's Technical Director, but what does he do? He's never played at the top level, and before he became TD he was in charge of scouting the opposition? Is Rafa seeking advice from him? Talk about the blind leading the hopeless!

Lamps looks totally pissed off on that video ... can't blame him ... what's going on? Worst premiership for years and we're struggling to stay 3rd!!

Wtf happend, went to bed at half time..

..argh, probably i don't want to know..

They usual 2-0 lead blowout, Rafa doing shit subs and being a useless cunt and boys wasting chances and not getting focused for the last 10min....

We lost the game because of our defending or lack thereof. How many goals to we have to score away from home to win a freaking match? Certainly 2 goals ought to be enough!

Turnbull is not good enough. I have my doubts about Cahill even being good enough for Chelsea (squad player for me so far), and I have a strong opinion that Iva plays best as a defensive RB.

I don't know what the docs and/or fitness coaches told Rafa about Terry, but I have to assume he wasn't supposed to play Yesterday.

Does anyone have Match of the Day highlights link?

Just saw it, can't believe 2 things - 3 free players in the last minute before their equalizer and Oscar missing GOLDEN oppourtunities. I guess the most used words in the topic must be "fuck" and "Rafa out", I would use them as well.

LMAO:

Apparently Reading boss McDermott said after the game: "Sadly we didn’t have time to get the third"

Talk about milking it...

He did?! :doh:

As much as Reading's never say die attitude is admirable, they are one pesky team to play against. How many times have we hear/see them being outplayed and created nothing in games and suddenly, bam! Out of nowhere, they get 1-2 goals and suddenly pick up the win or at least a point. Everton, West Brom and now us. :doh: