• Torres
    • Mata(sub)
    • Azpilicueta(sub)
    • Ba(sub)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hats off to Brentford ... they we superb ! Harry Forrestor looks like a great prospect ! This was made more evident with our shit performance altogether...

Mata should start every single game ! I reckon if he would have started we would have been winning at HT and then 60 mins in we woulda took him off... and with JT on the pictch he wouldnt have let them get back in the game.. SIMPLE !

I think Torres is the greatest striker to ever play for this club. He showed it with that finish. Drogba would have been stupid and dived for a penalty while Anelka would have passed the ball. Sturridge would have fallen over while Zola would have tried too much finesse. They are nothing compared to our Striker. Leader. Legend.

and Gudjhonsen would have smased it to Row Z!!! ;p

btw the amount of times ppl have said Torres is back just shows how incredibly low ppl are! HE'S SHIT! CASE CLOSED!

1. The pitch was terrible and if you've ever gone from playing with a top-of-the-table passing side to trying that shit on spotty mud and sand, it doesn't work and you look like garbage; particularly when your team isn't in top form at the moment.

2. I was so happy to see Oscar take charge of the midfield; really happy with his performance trying to riggle football out of under-performing teammates.

3. Marin: That was your chance, and you blew it. I was really hoping he could be big for us too...

4. Bertrand, WTF did you do all game!? If there's one player who doesn't need help defending against a lower side it's Ashley Cole so why the hell did we double up the D on that side!?

5. yesterday reeked of poor coaching and tactics.

6. I don't know if it was the second half or Juan Mata, but the opening minutes of that half made every negative thing I said above look irrelevant.

7. The negativity is poisonous in these threads. It seeps into the pores of the fans at the stadium which (whether we wanna believe it or not) can affect the players on the pitch and thus our opinions of them even more so. We are certainly not shit. Yes, we've dropped chances. But we are sitting third in the table in what I would call a transition year. If you discount 1 iota of the good fortune we had last season, that would leave us mid table and maybe with an FA cup win. Yes we can do better, but our team can't just go on trouncing everyone except for "bad days". This will take time to get to a dynasty-feeling club, and perhaps never will. So we should take our W's and our Cup ties and get on with shouting C'mon Chelsea as loud as we f-ing can.