Demba Ba

KonohasOrangeFlash

He isn't a terrible player. Yes, he isn't good enough to be a striker at a club like Chelsea but that doesn't mean he's terrible. He's scored some good goals here, against top teams, that should tell you he isn't "terrible". He's a decent player, nothing more, nothing less.

Terrible for Chelsea's standard.

I feel he should start - mainly so we can give Eto'o a rest. Eto'o is our best striker but he does need a bit of rest before our crucial matches against Arse and Gala. Either Ba or Schurrle up top against Villa

Terrible for Chelsea's standard.

I feel like you haven't watched players like Mineiro, Ben Haim or Steve Sidwell play for Chelsea. Now those are terrible players for Chelsea standards. Demba Ba is atleast decent enough to be a squad player here.

Wow that's some bullshit and you are an idiot. I HAVE NO FUCKING PROBLEM WITH MUSLIMS. I HAVE MUSLIM FRIENDS! Next time you think about saying something that stupid, you should shut up idiottt....

Alright u fukin peasant whatever helps you sleep at night

Wow that's some bullshit and you are an idiot. I HAVE NO FUCKING PROBLEM WITH MUSLIMS. I HAVE MUSLIM FRIENDS! Next time you think about saying something that stupid, you should shut up idiottt....

Haranr: The biggest joke of TalkChelsea.

I feel like you haven't watched players like Mineiro, Ben Haim or Steve Sidwell play for Chelsea. Now those are terrible players for Chelsea standards. Demba Ba is atleast decent enough to be a squad player here.

I know them. Demba Ba is maybe a little bit better but still terrible.

Yeah. You certainly didn't go around and say 'Player X is shit', 'Player Y is shit'. Oh wait...!

Again, you certainly should go over my comment. I was not starting a convorestion and if I did it would have been called "Moaning". I replayed that Ba is shit which is a fact.

I think people are reffering to the pattern of players you say are "shit", Salah and Ba... Connect the dots

Ba has been always shit. Salah is absouluty NOT SHIT AND NOT TERRIBLE I never said he was. But he isn't good enough to play for Chelsea. Stop making up shit trying to make me look racist.

BA has consistently scored for every club he has played for.

The difference between them and Chelsea is playing time. BA needs lots of minutes. However he can do nothing for 89 minutes hen produce a goal. I don't think the system here suits him - but I will support him when he's on the pitch and his 2 goals against the spuds will help with his confidence greatly, which is good for him and good for us ;)

So you're going to decide who's good enough and not good enough to play for Chelsea?

Oh please...

There's a difference between an opinion and a fact, so perhaps you should check it up.

Fine then it's my opinion. Does it make me racist??? NO.

Ba has been always shit. Salah is absouluty NOT SHIT AND NOT TERRIBLE I never said he was. But he isn't good enough to play for Chelsea. Stop making up shit trying to make me look racist.

What the...? Im not trying to make any "shit" up.. I just pointed this out. I don't care if you are racist or not, wouldn't be the first from Israel to be anyway.