Demba Ba

KonohasOrangeFlash

cant find it on the net. any source?

"Demba Ba ile kulübüyle de anlaştık. Ancak son maçta Torres sakatlandı ve Mourinho, Demba Ba'yı göndermekten vazgeçti. Yoksa imza attırmıştık. Hem oyuncu hem de kulübü bu transfere onay vermişti. Ancak, süreç devam ediyor. Torres'in durumu ciddi değilse bu transferi bitireceğiz. Girişimlerimiz devam ediyor. Bize çok yardımcı olacak bir futbolcu olarak görüyoruz kendisini. Ayrıca bir çok isim ile de görüşmelerimiz sürüyor. Ancak isimler ortaya çıkmayacak. Çünkü isimler çıkınca biz zarar görüyoruz." İbrahim Hacıosmanoğlu, Trabzon president

Jose was correct to block this transfer. BA must stay now. Torres might be out of order for up to 6 weeks.

The club cannot afford to play with one striker only.

well, I see that Andre won't be playing much then...

Thought the whole point was that he could cover as a striker too - prob better than Ba at that.

well, I see that Andre won't be playing much then...

Thought the whole point was that he could cover as a striker too - prob better than Ba at that.

Well, I too have a bit of dilemma about Schurrle. Not too long ago, I saw one fine display of football by him. Now, I see fuck all. Another water boy in Jose´s repertoire.

Honestly I really feel this could be Demba Ba's time. Since he's come Chelsea most will agree he's only been afforded a small run of games to show us his worth. given a genuine run of games a striker who can score 14 goals mid season in the premier league for Newcastle, has the ability to do the same for a club like Chelsea for the remaining half of the season.

tumblr_mb8o6xbdEX1ri64xwo1_500.gif

tumblr_m0qobz9FDp1rranhoo1_500.gif

tumblr_mg0dum7v6X1rk9f3lo1_500.gif

tumblr_m7xjijnJQu1r7tmhco1_400.gif

is4MVYXllTzdD.gif

Under Mourinho you get as Ibrahmovich professes, a drive to "kill" for him. Ba was given a massive boost by the man himself a few days ago and it's reasonable to assume he received that well:

dembaba_zps08d890c9.png

I'm hoping he can give us a good run of games and reignite his career. I know he has the quality to do it, but he needs to manager to believe that too and to bring those 110% out of him. Jose will bring 120% so let's rock Demba!