Southampton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

right? i understand you, mate. how plastic are they? we should stick to Torres. he carried us through thick and thin. it it wasn't for him we wouldn't have had the succes we had. DEMBA OUT!

WE DONT CARE ABOUT DEMBA! WE DONT CARE ABOUT US! ALL WE CARE ABOUT IS TORRES FC!

BULKED SENEGAL STRIKER! YOU'RE JUST A BULKED SENEGAL STRIKER! BULKED SENEGAL STRIKEEER! YOU'RE JUST A BULKED SENEGAL STRIKER!

ONE FERNANDO TORRES! in 9th min.

Mate you clearly should read better and think more i have belief in all chelsea players and expect chelsea fans should do the same! SO DONT talk this torres shit with me i just sad how our players get abused! For example mikel got attack as a racist and i saw someone making fun of torres kids!

BA is playing well and i am happy for him this forum always has to hate there own players and all have to be the same opinion or they will be slated what the fuck how old are you!

Mate you clearly should read better and think more i have belief in all chelsea players and expect chelsea fans should do the same! SO DONT talk this torres shit with me i just sad how our players get abused! For example mikel got attack as a racist and i saw someone making fun of torres kids!

BA is playing well and i am happy for him this forum always has to hate there own players and all have to be the same opinion or they will be slated what the fuck how old are you!

he gets abuse for his behaviour. nobody says anything about his personal life. @Spike Spiegel made a mistake about his wife and it wasn't a huge abuse, he made a referance to his sex life, inmature but funny enough.

i slate him because he showed many times how deep in his ass he carries our club. all he cares about is his own interest. it's not like I abused you for defending Torres. I mocked the way some people believe in Nando here, so calm the fuck down.

should have allowed ba to finish hat-trick...

In normal circumstances yes, but this lad will score goals for fun for us, I'm certain.

Every chance Lampard gets to score he must be given it now - everybody wants him to break the goalscoring record.