Corinthians v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can Benitez fix this mess?

what changes would you guys have him make?

We need someone in the centre... So either mikel for rambo or azpi for rambo and put David Luiz in mid though he has been great at cb so I don't really want to move him and Oscar for moses.

We're actually playing pretty well. We're winning position and possession We're getting the ball to our forwards in plenty of space but they just aren't doing anything with it and aside from one horrible back-heel from Cahill, Corinthian's chances have been mostly long shots. Hazard got the dangerous free kick but aside from that, our forward four really have been pretty non-existent. They just need to connect better and we'll win.

The coach needs to tell the wide men to stretch them a lot more. Also the Ramires-Lamps combo simply doesn't work, we need Mikel in there for sure. For Ramires if it was up to me, would also allow Lamps a bit.

David Luiz has been great.

Haha one would think we are taking out our reserves to face Barcelona, not fucking Corinthians :D

Man up ffs!

there is difference is manning up and simply being naive and stupid. we are playing really great and much better than i had expected when i first saw the team and found that mikel was missing.